Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Lots of Soy] Manlets who talk on r/TallGirls are pathetic

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
ZomboMeme 25092019112504

ZomboMeme 25092019113257

Just look at this for a second. How do you feel? I'm not a manlet, and still I feel that heart-wretching, bitter, acerbic cringe. Why? Why would anyone go out of their way to specifically orbit foids who are a head taller than they are?

There's a bunch of bullshit self-help books with quotes that go along the lines of, "You are the company you keep. Surround yourself with intelligent and ambitious people."

Well, I don't know whether hanging out with smart individuals makes you smarter, but I do know hanging around taller people doesn't make you taller.

This foid sums it up perfectly:
ZomboMeme 25092019112943

Are there giraffes who go to r/short to offer "emotional support"? So why do manlet whiteknights debase themselves in this manner?

the foids would feel too disgusted to even spit in the direction of the males and yet white knights come there to serve m'lady

I wouldn't mind being raped by a 6'5 Amazonian woman tbh.

I am a manlet and this guy is right. Also glad to see that women do understand that manletism is fucking dehumanazing.
Also this if she at least have normal face and not fat body.

A manlet that wastes time to support tall foids is like a guy with cancer stage 4 supporting somebody with common cold.

"I'm nothing but supportive of this community"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

We manlets are pathetic in general.

Soy cucks have no shame.

This is your average tall foid's mindset
20190925 132331

the foids would feel too disgusted to even spit in the direction of the males and yet white knights come there to serve m'lady

These extended length version of cum receptacle would not even talk to a manlet in real life. It's amazing how dishonored and undignified these cucks are.

Imagine the digust those tall women feel just by reading the flair saying "5'5'' male"

Russian 6'5'' kickboxer GIGAstacy Katya Kavaleva.

763524d1517978617-6-foot-5-champion-kickboxer-katya-kavaleva-c1txo3hweaa5kqj.jpeg

Look at how she mogs the soy JFL.

Also this picture is manlets on r/TallGirls in a nutshell.

763524d1517978617-6-foot-5-champion-kickboxer-katya-kavaleva-c1txo3hweaa5kqj.jpeg

Whats wrong to be attracted to tall female?

Imagine the digust those tall women feel just by reading the flair saying "5'5'' male"

Imagine her beating the shitout of you knocking you out and then the next day you wake up with empty balls

This is your average tall foid's mindset
View attachment 152198
Brutal ngl

Most tall girls look beat but if they look good then being tall is definitely a good thing even for a woman

These extended length version of cum receptacle would not even talk to a manlet in real life. It's amazing how dishonored and undignified these cucks are.

I love this haha. XL cum receptacles they are.
I like how this is a complaint, not an actual question, but with the blackpill you can actually answer it.
Soy cucks have no shame.

Lots of blackpills in this thread.

Holy shit is that a real picture? The soy is practically dripping out of my screen.

Imagine her beating the shitout of you knocking you out and then the next day you wake up with empty balls

I should've known that this thread would attract the femdomcels, lol. (nothing wrong with being one btw, im just saying)

Last edited:
I am a manlet and this guy is right. Also glad to see that women do understand that manletism is fucking dehumanazing.

I have mixed feelings about that comment.

It's nice that some women understand the struggles of some men, but I don't think tall foids should equate or even compare their troubles with that of manlets. Foids who complain about being too tall are like white people who say "racism!" when they hear a "mayo is spicy" joke.

No one likes manlets. Plenty of people like tall foids. A vast majority of models and actresses are like 5'10 and up.

I have mixed feelings about that comment.

It's nice that some women understand the struggles of some men, but I don't think tall foids should equate or even compare their troubles with that of manlets. Foids who complain about being too tall are like white people who say "racism!" when they hear a "mayo is spicy" joke.

No one likes manlets. Plenty of people like tall foids. A vast majority of models and actresses are like 5'10 and up.

Tall girls just complain because they aren't as good looking as models. They want to make it about height, but in reality, if they had an attractive face, they would be highly sought after. A lot of them are also overweight which makes them even less feminine.

Their problem is not height, it's face and bodyfat.

They're a bit like 5'10'' men complaining about being short while there are many 5'10'' men who are slayers. Sure, being 6'4'' would help those men, but it's not their main problem.

not even seen as men by women
And one of women admit it on second screenshot. Fuck now I have hope that I'll get tall gf.

Fucking soy overdose reading that shit.

What a pathetic joke for a human being.

You just know he's a forever alone virgin but not an Incel.