Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lots of cope here about the FBI and the info they have on us, let me give it to you straight

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
YOURE COPING BIG TIME IF YOU BELIEVE THE FBI DOESNT ALREADY KNOW WHO EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS FORUM IS.

I don’t give a fuck what type of VPN you are using or whatever privacy concealer app you bought online for 50 dollars, the FBI knows who you fucking are if you have an account on .co.
If you believe anything else you’re coping.

i didnt do anything

Idc because I don't have anything to hide

Who cares, I am thousands of kilometers away from their jurisdiction.

They're probably keeping an eye on this place. Doubt they'll do anything. Free speech is still legal. We aren't breaking any laws. Besides, the FBI mostly concerns itself with financial crimes like money laundering where there is money to be recovered and counter terrorism and counter espionage. That's where most of their enforcement efforts are focused. The truth is we aren't interesting or important enough to be high on the FBI's radar. I'm sure they get a good chuckle out of this place.

Last edited:
It's okay because I'm not breaking the law. We still have free speech in the USA, don't we?

Who cares, I am thousands of kilometers away from their jurisdiction.
Cope. Unless you live in a literal 3rd world country or China you're not safe.

YOURE COPING BIG TIME IF YOU BELIEVE THE FBI DOESNT ALREADY KNOW WHO EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS FORUM IS.

I don’t give a fuck what type of VPN you are using or whatever privacy concealer app you bought online for 50 dollars, the FBI knows who you fucking are if you have an account on .co.
FBI Glowie niggers suck my dry hard tanned balls. I will dip them in sauce if that's your style you bunch of gay fucks. Also I fisted your whole family last night and if you don't respond to this message you bunch of glowies will get the gas chamber ok. 14/88 go ching chong tiannamen square somewhere else.

tbh i'm pissed at being under surveillance because i can't get laid but what are they going to do?

capture me and try to experiment on me like the cia with mkultra? i'd be grateful if they brainwashed my emotions away

tbh i'm pissed at being under surveillance because i can't get laid but what are they going to do?

capture me and try to experiment on me like the cia with mkultra? i'd be grateful if they brainwashed my emotions away
Brutal. Hey FBIcels, take the “we would be grateful if you brainwashed us” pill.

Hey FBI/CIA, please donate a 1000 USD per month and I'll gladly become a glownigger for you and keep you updated of the latest incel talk and provide you with a top 10 of most inane discussion threads. Contact me via PM for details.

1565762709743.png

That's a lot cheaper than the retarded normie analyst you hired to read this thread.

Last edited:
I doubt glowies care about us tbh

Everything I write on here is satire fellow FBI agent. Good luck to all of you and MAGA2024.

They can bomb at this very second for all i care.

My life has no meaning to me.

I don't give a fuck regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back