Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lost my "friends" because I stood up for myself

DonBonRonTron

DonBonRonTron

I am human too
I'm constantly hating myself because my height is manlet level and my face is a far below average (maybe 3/10 because of nose) and it doesn't fucking help when the only friends you have torture you about it all the fucking time. Today, I got fed up with their bullshit and told them to either treat me like a normal person or fuck off... They fucked off. One of them, I consider a chad, rips on me the most and started to bully me into the point were I just don't want to exist. No friends, everyone in my high school doesn't even know I exist. Deep down I know there is no hope for me and but the black pill is hard to swallow without wanting to die.

Don't feel bad. Those faggots were never your friends to begin with. We are your friends now.

be a doormat or be alone

Great job. JFL at keeping cucks who laugh at you but not with you as friends.
Molti nemici, molto onore.

Lots of people are upset when you stand up for yourself these days. I don't know why but it's that. Can't they see through a simple math formula?

It's just deducing and increasing.

Better to retain some dignity than fake friends bro

I'm constantly hating myself because my height is manlet level and my face is a far below average (maybe 3/10 because of nose) and it doesn't fucking help when the only friends you have torture you about it all the fucking time. Today, I got fed up with their bullshit and told them to either treat me like a normal person or fuck off... They fucked off. One of them, I consider a chad, rips on me the most and started to bully me into the point were I just don't want to exist. No friends, everyone in my high school doesn't even know I exist. Deep down I know there is no hope for me and but the black pill is hard to swallow without wanting to die.

Don't worry man, we are your friends. Message me, I will add you on the social media I never use but I have.

Today, I got fed up with their bullshit and told them to either treat me like a normal person or fuck off... They fucked off
You're better off bro. They werent real friends to begin with.

Listen to Tony and count your blessings:

You fucked up the social matrix you were in.. go back to be a pussy or search for another matrix

Better to retain some dignity than fake friends bro
Don't feel bad. Those faggots were never your friends to begin with. We are your friends now.
Fuck these faggots, better alone than with fake friends.
Better incel than cuck
You fucked up the social matrix you were in.. go back to be a pussy or search for another matrix
Keep coping faggot, he is a man for doing what he did

I know how you feel. 95% of the friends I ever had all made fun of me.
Lost all of them in my early teenage years, had none since.

Be proud of yourself!

Yeah they were never your friends. Those type of people are your/our enemies and as such do not deserve any respect.

And I bet your "friends" and other normies would label you finally standing up for yourself as "Napoleon complex" or "Short man syndrome"

Fuck them. You did an honorable thing.

Well done, OP. The fake friends can fuck off, and go die in a terrorist attack.

Good for you OP, this should help with your mental health a lot but please try getting new friends, I only have 3 and I love them to death.

How are those friends? They're just bullies and you escaped a really toxic "friendship". As a kid I also had the same treatment as you and the older I got the more I realized they were just using me to vent their anger at. Now you are no longer a punching bag, so you should rejoice.

That's a real manly thing to do bro, be proud of yourself, don't bend to anyone.