Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lost my cool in public again.

Loverboy

Loverboy

Neokantian Schopenhaueriancel
The cashier at Kohl's kept trying to pressure me to sign up for their stupid credit card and I lost it and embarrassed myself in front of everyone. She said "real quick would you like to sign up for a kohl's card all you need is your name phone number and email" and I said nah that's okay. and she goes "it's very fast" and I said no I'm alright thanks. And AGAIN she goes, "real quick just enter your information for me" and a prompt for the kohl's card comes up on the card reader. I hit the red X to close out of it and this dumb bitch seriously goes “ok just real quick type in your info for me” and puts the prompt right back up on the screen and i yelled I DONT WANT TO DO THAT and everyone else checking out looked over at me. She gave me my bag and I left the store muttering to myself and people were staring at me as I left

I am so tired of feeling like such a weirdo and such a fuck up when SHE was the one not acting normal. I fuckin told her over and over but she wouldn't listen, borderline abusive. dumb whore. I should start causing problems at that store

Sounds like she deserved it. Talkative employees are the worst

The cashier at Kohl's kept trying to pressure me to sign up for their stupid credit card and I lost it and embarrassed myself in front of everyone. She said "real quick would you like to sign up for a kohl's card all you need is your name phone number and email" and I said nah that's okay. and she goes "it's very fast" and I said no I'm alright thanks. And AGAIN she goes, "real quick just enter your information for me" and a prompt for the kohl's card comes up on the card reader. I hit the red X to close out of it and this dumb bitch seriously goes “ok just real quick type in your info for me” and puts the prompt right back up on the screen and i yelled I DONT WANT TO DO THAT and everyone else checking out looked over at me. She gave me my bag and I left the store muttering to myself and people were staring at me as I left

I am so tired of feeling like such a weirdo and such a fuck up when SHE was the one not acting normal. I fuckin told her over and over but she wouldn't listen, borderline abusive. dumb whore. I should start causing problems at that store
You will be seen as the weirdo for overreacting. Never make a fool of yourself in public and lose your cool. Should have just said no, and that you already answered the same question 20 times or something witty.

58336d4227f6ec93a5c43747b9ffae3ebb5a88c4

You did the right thing. Some people would’ve been so scared they would’ve entered their info and got screwed.
this is what makes me so mad. I get so frustrated thinking about how many people she's done that to. They definitely incentivize pushing that shit onto people so it makes me so angry thinking of all the people she must have successfully pulled that on.

You will be seen as the weirdo for overreacting. Never make a fool of yourself in public and lose your cool. Should have just said no, and that you already answered the same question 20 times or something witty.
Yeah hindsight is 20/20, I just get so worked up in the moment. I feel my head get warm and I feel like a pressure cooker

whats your favourite BSoD demo?

whats your favourite BSoD demo?
Recently I've been listening to Pink Green 666 on repeat I really like it also The B Side Massakkkres I think is my favorite

I also love the grausamkeit / Old pagan split from 2000. Nebredrev is one of the first songs by him I heard

Last edited:
Stupid pathetic subservient low IQ normalnigger
Yeah hindsight is 20/20, I just get so worked up in the moment. I feel my head get warm and I feel like a pressure cooker
Fucking free your hate next time and go ER on these worms ngl

This is the way people treat you when you're a low value male. If you weren't such a soy boy she would have respected your "no."

Stupid pathetic subservient low IQ normalnigger

Fucking free your hate next time and go ER on these worms ngl
Retard logic, nothing good will come from chimping out.

based, totally support you on this

You stood up to the consoomer bs and that's good.

Self checkout is the way to go.

You should have just ordered online. I do that