Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lost 20kg in a year when I was coping with looksmaxxing

uglierthanthou

uglierthanthou

Scarred by women
13%bf and still over. Did all of that to still end up getting rejected and told I’m ugly af.

What’s your BMI.

Before I started lifting I was BMI 17 and was still ugly as shit. I look even uglier now with higher bf%.
It’s over and there’s nothing you can do about it. :feelsbadman:

Before I started lifting I was BMI 17 and was still ugly as shit. I look even uglier now with higher bf%.
It’s over and there’s nothing you can do about it. :feelsbadman:
That’s why I cope with junk food now and don’t care if I gain weight makes no difference still get the same result being skinny.

13%bf and still over. Did all of that to still end up getting rejected and told I’m ugly af.
Looksmaxxing is more than just fat loss. It has the word "max" in it because it mean you do absolutely everything you possibly can. This includes plastic surgeries and searching for ways day and night.

Looksmaxxing is more than just fat loss. It has the word "max" in it because it mean you do absolutely everything you possibly can. This includes plastic surgeries and searching for ways day and night.
Hardmaxxing comes last depending on ur facial features