Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Loss of appetite

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I don’t really feel like eating for the past 2 weeks. I won’t bother to weigh myself but I’ve probably lost a good amount. I don’t know why it’s happened but I just don’t feel like eating. My appetite is gone.

If you’re depressed then that is likely what is contributing to this.

if you are black then why you won't come to poland and fuck easy polish women?

polish women worship every black men like if he is a king

if you are black then why you won't come to poland and fuck easy polish women?

polish women worship every black men like if he is a king
I should just drop out of university and leave everything behind to go to Poland and stay where? What’s the main language spoken there cause I only know English. How will they treat other black guys?

I don’t really feel like eating for the past 2 weeks. I won’t bother to weigh myself but I’ve probably lost a good amount. I don’t know why it’s happened but I just don’t feel like eating. My appetite is gone.
same

I should just drop out of university and leave everything behind to go to Poland and stay where? What’s the main language spoken there cause I only know English. How will they treat other black guys?
In Poland we speak Polish language but girls know English. Polish foids are the easiest women for non-whites in the world, they will treat you good as long as you are a black man, literally it is impossible in Poland to not to score as a black man.

You can go to Poland to a 1 month trip and see by yourself how much pussy you will get. Btw if you decide to go then make a thread about your experiences

In Poland we speak Polish language but girls know English. Polish foids are the easiest women for non-whites in the world, they will treat you good as long as you are a black man, literally it is impossible in Poland to not to score as a black man.

You can go to Poland to a 1 month trip and see by yourself how much pussy you will get. Btw if you decide to go then make a thread about your experiences
Interesting tbh. The way things are going like I might have to go to even more drastic terms and travel out to places.

Interesting tbh. The way things are going like I might have to go to even more drastic terms and travel out to places.
Where do you want to travel?

Poland is the best destination for non-whites to score easy pussy