Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Losing sleep over all that quarantine sex

House

House

Banned
-
Every night around 1am, when the last drunk has gone to sleep, I lay in my bed knowing my neighbors will be fucking like jack-rabbits less than five feet away from me. A static noise in my stereo system lets me know that my neighbor has just switched their bed lamp on, creating that split-second of a short-circuit resulting in a bop-like pop sound. "Do they really don't know we can hear them getting it on every night?" I ask myself, as behind the paper thin walls made of drywall in this 1970s apartment complex one might be lonely, but you'll never be alone. For the next 20 minutes or so, her girly moans will bring back a lot of memories -- not of things I had done but of things I had failed to do, wasted hours and frustrated moments and opportunities forever lost because time had eaten so much of my life and I would never get it back.

Last edited:
I would pass u the rope but you’ve been through so much pain that I don’t think u deserve even a split second of it anymore, so take these pills instead

1am is the perfect time for you to operate a power drill. Don't forget your vacuum cleaner. Not one of those quiet, shiny Dysons; something with a bit of oomph.

1am is the perfect time for you to operate a power drill. Don't forget your vacuum cleaner. Not one of those quiet, shiny Dysons; something with a bit of oomph.
Washing machine, dishwasher etc

Headphones with max volume will do the trick

Interrupt their sex bro

My roommates are banging every night too, its over for unsoundproofed apartment cels

Good thing all my neighbors are boomers, so I don't have to listen to such degeneracy.

Fuck that get even with them. When they you think there are sleeping, play some loud music to wake them up and keep them up. Not insanely load that you’d get in trouble with the police if they call them. I’d say as loud as their sex and if they ever complain say that’s how you feel when they have sex

Sounds like a larping graycel tbh

I would've banged and knocked to make a ton of noise and moaning like a zombie and shouting "LET ME IN!"
I think they would stop after that. It should be able to put them off.

Every night around 1am, when the last drunk has gone to sleep, I lay in my bed knowing my neighbors will be fucking like jack-rabbits less than five feet away from me. A static noise in my stereo system lets me know that my neighbor has just switched their bed lamp on, creating that split-second of a short-circuit resulting in a bop-like pop sound. "Do they really don't know we can hear them getting it on every night?" I ask myself, as behind the paper thin walls made of drywall in this 1970s apartment complex one might be lonely, but you'll never be alone. For the next 20 minutes or so, her girly moans will bring back a lot of memories -- not of things I had done but of things I had failed to do, wasted hours and frustrated moments and opportunities forever lost because time had eaten so much of my life and I would never get it back.

Ear plugs

Yes but at least some retards boomers are dying so i'm fine with that

I would suggest going to their house and kill them (in GTA online) :feelshmm:

It made me feel sick thinking of all the couples holed up and banging day and night. So I've stopped.

I would pass u the rope but you’ve been through so much pain that I don’t think u deserve even a split second of it anymore, so take these pills instead