Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Losing my hair hurts me so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
I started balding at 20 yo, and now at 26 yo I started having almost bald spots in front and on the top. When I wash my hair, it so soul crushing to see my hair failing. Seeing hair on my brush also feels awful.

I was an ugly guy with my very dense hair and girls didn't like me. Now, balding, I'm even uglier (I was a 4-4.5/10 before, now I'm a 3-3.5 in the best days).

make better decisions, go to college, take showers, maybe your hair wouldn't fall off!:foidSoy:

WHAT A FUCKING FILTHY ABOMINATION AND SUBHUMAN IMAGINE BEING THAT GENETIC TRASH WHO LOSES HAIRS IN AGE OF 20 JFL AT THIS CUCKOLD I HAVE PERFECT LINE OF HAIR (IN VIDEO GAME)
I have so bad genes. Good for trash. I have nothing looking good.

Balding is not necessarily a bad thing just look at Jason Statham, The Rock or Vin Diesel.

hair systems literally arent bad

I haven't washed my hair in 2 months due to fear of balding
also check what chemicals they are putting in the water tbh

It’s horrible I’m afraid of the day it’s going to happen to me

Balding is not necessarily a bad thing just look at Jason Statham, The Rock or Vin Diesel.
Not sure if sarcastic bevause graycel.

Also get on fin and oral minoxidil. At least on finasteride, it helps slow it down by a lot. PFS is made up shit. I still coom everyday

no hair no life, I'll get minoxidil and finasteride as soon as possible

same bro i’m thinning at 19 rip

what about during-finasteride syndrome, I took it for a month and felt like shit and my acne got worse and I couldn't coom
What's the dose you took and how often did you take it?

make better decisions, go to college, take showers, maybe your hair wouldn't fall off!:foidSoy:
yep and he should go to the gym and go for walks too, that would have prevented him from losing hair:soy::soy:

I don't believe in DHT blockers, I think they are overrated copes promoted by baldies and companies, they prevent free T from converting to dht, but there are some issues in this mechanism: free T also causes hairloss but more importantly: all testosterone MUST and will eventually turn into DHT, it's just how it gets out of body, dht blocker is like putting a bandage on a bleeding deep wound
Did the post finasteride syndrome persist for you or did it go away? I'm balding pretty badly so I'm thinking about taking maybe 0.25mg every two days

Does oral minoxidil has the same purpose as topical?
Yes but low dose oral minoxidil has higher response rate because of systemic availability. 90% response rate at just 2.5mg per day. Contrast that to 30% with topical. The dose is very low, for blood pressure 10-50mg is usually taken. [UWSL] [/UWSL]
free T also causes hairloss but more importantly: all testosterone MUST and will eventually turn into DHT, it's just how it gets out of body
This is just objectively false lol. Your body has other ways of breaking down testosterone without having to convert it to dht first.

Also there's no fucking way your acne got worse by taking finasteride. The low 10-15% boost in test does not compare to 70% reduction in dht. Excess dht increases sebum production and leads to oily skin. After 2 months on finasteride my acne cleared completely.