Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Losing motivation to do my physio

D

Damian Dark

Banned
-
My shoulder is absolutely trashed. Labral tear, mild osteoarthritis and superspinatus. I hate my low paying job because guys joke implying I should fuck animals or become gay for not having a woman. So I pretty much drank and smoked weed for my 2 days off. The physical therapy exercises for my shoulder take about an hour, but it’s hard to motivate myself to do them.

I think physical therapy is an expensive snake oil treatment. How is rolling a ball on the wall for 10 minutes and stretching an elastic band going to fix the inside of my shoulder?

What country do you live in?

Ohhhhh caaaaannnn naaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What the hell job do you have where people are allowed to talk to you like this? Don't you have a Human Resources department?

What the hell job do you have where people are allowed to talk to you like this? Don't you have a Human Resources department?
No. It’s a small business. I’m not going to dox myself, but say for example I go to an island, they’d make remarks like “he was out screwin some of the female wolves on the island” then the other worker would start laughing and expect me to find it funny

I don't need to know the specifics of what they say, what I already knew has to constitute some kind of violation. ESPECIALLY in a country as defensive about that kind of thing as Canada.

Just get a new job. Also the physical therapy is essential, would you rather be partially crippled in that arm for the rest of your life?
Physical therapy is snake oil that's why they cal it therapy