Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Losing(lost) all hope, suicide maybe(soon((hopefully))

FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★
I haven't left my room this entire month. I can't keep doing this. I'm hoping to get some money soon and a way to transfer it into cybermoney so I can buy fent. If anyone wants to help, I'd appreciate it. Help as in, directions to the fent (I have no idea what I'm doing) or maybe just ordering it for me. I might just sell my computer online or something for just enough money to get the fent.

Fuck fent. its nice, but its a fad
I plan on ODing on it. If I can't get ahold of it and decide to just suicide by cop with a prop gun or something I'll for sure live stream it.

I plan on ODing on it. If I can't get ahold of it and decide to just suicide by cop with a prop gun or something I'll for sure live stream it.
Thank you. Dm me a link when you do. I will not talk you out of it because it ISN'T going to get better. When Iam finally convinced to rope, nobody can stop me.

I don't wanna advocate anything illegal since it's against the rules and I'm a good good boy, but startpage.com search the basics of using the deepweb.

Thank you. Dm me a link when you do. I will not talk you out of it because it ISN'T going to get better. When Iam finally convinced to rope, nobody can stop me.
I won't be dm'ing shit. It will be posted in a thread here and hopefully plastered everywhere. If I kill myself for you people and stress out a bunch of cops I want to be immortalized as an anime girl like shuaiby.

I won't be dm'ing shit. It will be posted in a thread here and hopefully plastered everywhere. If I kill myself for you people and stress out a bunch of cops I want to be immortalized as an anime girl like shuaiby.
Saint FortunateMilkman will be your name. You will canonized

There are othER alternatives to roping, you know

There are more effective ways to OD on opiates than fent alone. Mix it with our OG friend heroin. Drink a large amount of alcohol beforehand too, then take the pills last. This will ensure a painless death and something you wont even know about all while feeling absolutely euphoric
Man I need to get a job. I know a guy who can get me prescription painkillers and benzos easily, aswell as the hard alcohol, but not the fent which I think I would need to make sure my death would be legit.

You'd do better going for high dosage tramadol. Theyre opiate painkillers that they give to people who are basically fucked and about to die. Ridiculously strong for a pill. Alcohol is advisable because it will further aid the opiates in shutting down your bodily functions due to the depressant effect. Consider heroin too, all 3 together are a sealed deal You want to start drinking heavy alcohol maybe an hour to half an hour before depending on how quickly you drink it. Take the heroin afterwards using your preferred method. Then take the pills before you lose the ability to move and you'll just lie there in absolute euphoria
prescription painkillers are for pussy ODers. Most of them aren't that effective unless you neck half a bottle or more and they still take a while to actually kill you
if you want the least painful and best feeling way of roping then theres the combination you'll need. You'd have to be some sort of medical miracle to survive that
How much would it cost to get an overkill amount of tramadol.

not alot. If you get the pills that I take when I take it. Theyre rated at 100mg. Around 450mg is enough to induce seizures so 5, maybe even a few more would do it. I've never paid for tramadol though. Vets give them to people who have sick animals too. Theres occasionally someone to be found with a sick animal that I know of who's pet has been given tram. If I see it posted around a counter or in a cupboard, I'll 'console' them, and offer to throw the old meds in the bin so they dont have to be reminded about it. I've only got one tram pill left at the moment though. It's rare I manage to find any but they last a while so it's alright.
Damn, i'm not in any position to just find these things that way. I'll have to look elsewhere.

I haven't left my room this entire month. I can't keep doing this. I'm hoping to get some money soon and a way to transfer it into cybermoney so I can buy fent. If anyone wants to help, I'd appreciate it. Help as in, directions to the fent (I have no idea what I'm doing) or maybe just ordering it for me. I might just sell my computer online or something for just enough money to get the fent.
Take some jewpills, go to sleep and don't think about killing yourself, wait till the misery wears off as you get used to it progressively, you will not kill yourself that way.

I was refraining from posting here ever again because of the strict moderation here (post content that I can't say here, I can say on reddit, jfl @Ryo_Hazuki @Master ) but since I will be killing myself soon, I might as well chime in. I don't think I will make it past 2018 unless something improves, be it worklife, homelife, datingwise, lookswise, etc.

What is Fent? I had an incel friend who "roped" on Fentanyl. Oh that is what you meant. His birthday came up on Skype with an alert which shows me the last few messages I had with him when he said he felt a sense of peace because he knew he would be roping soon. I am now convinced that I need to rope but the problem now is the method, particularly where no guns are available. I have to use pills of some sort. Why can't the govt just make euthanasia legal? Everyone should have the right to die. This is probably the greatest injustice ever. Why should I have to live because you want me to? What about MY rights? We treat sick animals more humanely.

Any tips on how to get Fent in the UK? My dead incel friend had a "dodgy" doctor who hooked him up. I have no one here so it will be internet based. I am roping for more reasons than just inceldom. It's because my whole life is hard: financially, careerwise, living conditions. I just don't enjoy it here. I am literally here because I haven't had the courage or methods up until now to do it.

I was refraining from posting here ever again because of the strict moderation here (post content that I can't say here, I can say on reddit, jfl @Ryo_Hazuki @Master ) but since I will be killing myself soon, I might as well chime in. I don't think I will make it past 2018 unless something improves, be it worklife, homelife, datingwise, lookswise, etc.

What is Fent? I had an incel friend who "roped" on Fentanyl. Oh that is what you meant. His birthday came up on Skype with an alert which shows me the last few messages I had with him when he said he felt a sense of peace because he knew he would be roping soon. I am now convinced that I need to rope but the problem now is the method, particularly where no guns are available. I have to use pills of some sort. Why can't the govt just make euthanasia legal? Everyone should have the right to die. This is probably the greatest injustice ever. Why should I have to live because you want me to? What about MY rights? We treat sick animals more humanely.

Any tips on how to get Fent in the UK? My dead incel friend had a "dodgy" doctor who hooked him up. I have no one here so it will be internet based. I am roping for more reasons than just inceldom. It's because my whole life is hard: financially, careerwise, living conditions. I just don't enjoy it here. I am literally here because I haven't had the courage or methods up until now to do it.
I've heard it's getting pretty impossible to get online. I might try heroin, drinking, and opiates like the other guy said.

I've heard it's getting pretty impossible to get online. I might try heroin, drinking, and opiates like the other guy said.
Exactly. It's not possible to buy it as easy as before. They've regulated it in China or something and since then every seller shutdown. The ones that still claim to sell it are probably scammers.

FFS

"life is precious"

Really? It seems pretty hard to die to me.