Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Losing friends isn't the worst

Hope Less

Hope Less

Greycel
I was reading a post about losing a friend to a Stacy. Over the years I have lost most of my friends to them finding "someone special". Always there is this promise. We will keep hanging together. Making this promise without me even asking is basically saying the opposite.
So I don't see this person for a couple of months or even years. Their "relationship" ends.
Guess what. Did you miss me. Fuck off. Really fuck off. If you can't find the time during your "special time together" don't come back with your tail between your legs.

What about losing your 'friend' to a gay Chad

I don't have any friends to lose

Friends are usually overrated.

I can't blame men for doing that shit. Fucking is way more of a necessity than having friends, this goes especially for non-Chad men who have to put a lot of effort for scarce results.

Bros before whoes is cope.

I can't blame men for doing that shit. Fucking is way more of a necessity than having friends, this goes especially for non-Chad men who have to put a lot of effort for scarce results.

Understanding shit does not make it feel better when you are sitting alone on your couch for as long as you can remember.

Understanding shit does not make it feel better when you are sitting alone on your couch for as long as you can remember.
Internet friends are enough. In Brazil people have the horrible habit of showing up without notice in your house, that's culturally acceptable here. At least you guys don't do that shit to me.

Fuck friends. They’re a nuisance.

I only try to befriend truecels.