Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Losing fat is so fucking complicated

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I saw a post here about gymcelling being complicated but just losing fat is also hard. I'm trying to lose my ugly round egg face by getting a chiseled and angular face, but every fucking website says something different. Some say I should eat carbs, others say I shouldn't. I will (already started) stop carbs, but what fucking exercises should I fucking do? please fucking help me, WHAT WORKOUT ROUTINE OR CARDIO OR WHATEVER DO I DO TO LOSE FAT. Caloric deficit? or nah?

It's either this or lifetime eggcel. I might become a normie if I lose weight and permanently squint my eyes (I've got shit eyebrows, they only look good only when I squint them), if you help me I will buy you a cookie so please help me!!1!

for real help a nigga out

talk about it with your medic

You don't have to do vigorous exercise to lose weight. Diet is the key.

Portion control is #1. Start off by eating half of everything you currently eat. You will be hungry for the first weeks you do this, allow your body time to adjust. The idea isn't to eat whenever you feel hungry, it's to eat when you're starving. If you want more personal advice, PM me. I've gone from 160 lbs --> 240 lbs. Now back down to 190 lbs.

Sample meal for me in a day:
8-9am: Small cup of oatmeal (old-fashioned, plain, with half water, half fat free milk)
5pm: 1 Light sandwich (whole wheat bread, slice of ham, mustard, slice of cheese)
Optional, any time of the day: An apple. If I'm really hungry.

That's why I gave up on it. It's too much work for too little reward. I'd rather be a lazy fat fuck.

Kointo said:
That's why I gave up on it. It's too much work for too little reward. I'd rather be a lazy fat fuck.
are u fat

nausea said:
are u fat

I'm overweight for my age. What else would you expect from an LDAR pro?

dont make some complicated diets or workout plans, you wont go through with them anyway and they'll make you feel like shit if you fail.

just:

-dont eat sweets
-if you feel the need to eat sweets just eat some fruits. it doesnt feel right to satisfy your need for sweets with fruits during the first bites but then it disappears.
-if it has sugar dont eat/drink it
-drink only water and tea without sugar
-force yourself to eat vegetables, buy a frozen vegetables mix if youre lazy. they dont have a lot of calories and kill your hunger quickly
-switch white bread for dark bread. after a while you won't be able to eat this disgusting crap anymore so you can switch to white again for a while and then go back.
-if you break and eat some delicious stuff dont feel bad, just punish yourself for that by a stricter diet for a week to compensate and go as usual. this is why making plans is shit, you'll just break them eventually.
-before deciding what to eat just google how much calories it has and its alternatives. eat what has less calories
-stop driving and start walking. it can even be around the city. when i wanted to lose weight very quickly i used to walk even 2 hours a day.
-you dont need exercise if your diet is strict enough but it'll be a bit slower. if you want faster effects either go to the gym or run outside.
-when you manage to drop to your ideal weight, just check your weight regularly. if you see your kilograms are going up just go diet mode for a while. it's easier to lose 5kg from time to time than 15kg in one run.

not sure how good it is for muscles or even health but it sure is effective. my diet always has calories deficit.

just dont eat carbs

The first most important thing to know: You need to eat less than you use. Calculate your TDEE and eat less than 500 calories from it. 

You can do any exercise you want, it can be cardio, lifting or some sport, the difference between then is that cardio is focused on accelerating your heart rate, so you consume more energy, by lifting you basically "destroy" your muscles so the body will need to build more, and to build more muscle the body need more energy, and since you'll have bigger muscles, the body will need even more energy to maintain the body heat, since the body is bigger than before (the same logic can be aplied to fat, but since fat is less dense, the amount of energy needed to maintain the body heat is lower if it's fat instead of muscle mass).

What you should worry about the diet: Hiting your macros, and eating less than the TDEE, HOWEVER, if you want to "optimize" your diet to a specific goal, this is when stuff like low carb diets come in. I don't really know how exactly low carb works, but it works, gives you less hunger and help with rapid weight loss. Also, never eat industrialized food or anything with sugar ever, with the expection of a once in a lifetime cheat meal.

The perfect combo for weight loss is low carb diet, light lifting and light cardio, if you're a fat fuck, you can really run anyways so taking 1 hour walks are fine. It's working for me so far.

ahh pitou is so fucking cute
also just dont eat and u will lose weight, go starvemode

I would suggest that you eat high volume non processed foods if you don't want to track your caloric intake. Overeating highly satiating foods like Broccoli is almost possible.Avoid extra calories like oil. Avoiding carbs from whole plant foods is nonsense.

You don't have to exercise like a madman.Just move more in general(Go out for a walk,take the stairs etc)