Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Loser Girl Hangs Out With All The Loser Guys (and Girls) Except me, When I Was In High School (1976 - 1980)

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
When I was in high school (1976 - 1980), you had the loser girls.
There was no Autism, Aspergers back then.
You just has the girls that were awkward, difficulty socializing, nerds and so forth. Possibly learning disabled as well, but who knows. I'm not a psychiatrist.
Anyway, there was this one girl, who would hang out with all the loser males in my class (and there were plenty), and she would invite them to parties, to the beach and so forth. The part that bothered me, is that she would invite all the losers, but not me.
Then they would com back the following Monday, and talk about how great the events were.
It would be bad enough if she only hung out with just The John Travolta, but no, she hung out with all the awkward guys (and girls) except me. This still goes on today, in a disabled group that I go to, but that will be for another post.
Yes the Baby Boomers had it easy; and I bet many people here wold've gotten sex, But not me.
I get to watch other loser guys get female attention and brag about the parties.

Last edited:
This could be read both ways: as that you we're too gl to truly fit in the ugly crowd.

Antedivuliancel millioner:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Damn you a granpa boomer and still thinking about high school cliques? :feelsrope:

"Loser guys" Probably chads who OP couldn't tell that they were chads. I mean otherwise, he had to have been the most bottom of the barrel, hideous truecel in class/town to be excluded from a pre-Tinder, mixed gender "loser" clique. Which is possible I guess.

They aren't really losers if they got invited to parties, especially by foids. I bet it had bigger meaning back then since this was before the days of social media and even the god damn internet. But yeah that's still pretty fucking suifuel right there.

If I lived in 70s I would have blown myself up with IRA bomb

Damn you a granpa boomer and still thinking about high school cliques? :feelsrope:
Incels get stuck in time. A developmental step that is never taken, you can't move on.

Were you actively social? You probably should have just asked to go at least once

This could be read both ways: as that you we're too gl to truly fit in the ugly crowd.
My mother said the same exact thing!!!!!!

She also said - At least you saved yourself buying a (birthday) gift.

My mother was always there for me.
She always knew what to say.
Whenever I come home from a bad day, which was always, she'd give me cake or something, to make me feel better.

thats the difference between a truecel and a low tier normie/ high tier incel

Damn so over for you op, are you too subhuman or mentally ill?

You just has the girls that were awkward, difficulty socializing, nerds and so forth. Possibly learning disabled as well, but who knows. I'm not a psychiatrist.
Anyway, there was this one girl, who would hang out with all the loser males in my class (and there were plenty), and she would invite them to parties, to the beach and so forth. The part that bothered me, is that she would invite all the losers, but not me.
Then they would com back the following Monday, and talk about how great the events were.
It would be bad enough if she only hung out with just The John Travolta, but no, she hung out with all the awkward guys (and girls) except me. This still goes on today, in a disabled group that I go to, but that will be for another post.
Yes the Baby Boomers had it easy; and I bet many people here wold've gotten sex, But not me.
I get to watch other loser guys get female attention and brag about the parties.

You know, i'm 35 and i consider myself an oldcel but seeing someone in his late 50's posting here... it's a weird feeling, but i'm happy to read you.

There is a level below the losers. The untouchable(s). Been there a few times.

Did you shower, bro?

You're a verifiable truecel, regardless of era. You should connect with @Red Pill Rage, he just turned 50.

I grew up in Northern Ireland in the 80's, hairy times bro.

I am from here too, it would have been better as a suicidal man, die with honour rather than live a long peaceful miserable existence post troubles. P.s. Have you ever seen the stats on suicide, males compared to females

back in the day this guy was a true truecel, now this is 40% of dudes

This is a good picture to use every time a girl gets killed by her boyfriend.

tenor.gif

Today, it's impossible for a girl to be a loser (meaning a social outcast). Even criminal methhead foids have companionship.

You know, i'm 35 and i consider myself an oldcel but seeing someone in his late 50's posting here... it's a weird feeling, but i'm happy to read you.
There arr many old men here man.
Many old men man

Incels get stuck in time. A developmental step that is never taken, you can't move on.
True. I just turned 50 and I keep thinking and acting like I'm 22. Time has stood still for me.