Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looksmaxxing (or any form of maxxing) doesn't help if you're a truecel.

fiveeightcel

fiveeightcel

Recruit
★★
I'm honestly pissed. I used to be a fatcel with a neckbeard and didn't put any effort into my appearance. So of course I was incel when I looked like that. I realized this and I did so much to looksmaxx/everythingmaxx but it didn't work.

Here's what I did:

- Got my BMI from 31 to 22
- Got a decent haircut
- Shaved off all of my facial hair because it looked like disgusting facial hair that high schoolers grow to look mature
- Built muscle by gymcelling
- Started wearing lifts to boost myself to 5'10"
- Started wearing popular clothing
- I am already low inhib but I went even lower
- Normiemaxxed by watching popular shit on Netflix and listening to popular music
- Approached extremely often
- Asked friends to set me up
- Got Tinder

I just need a place to vent. All of this took a lot of effort and money and literally NONE of that shit worked. It helped my social life, but unfortunately I still can't get any. Maxxing of any form is a COPE if you are a truecel.

Looksmaxxing is just an incel urban legend, that some folks did it and escaped, it only apllies to normies. Forget it you and everyone else are here to stay.

Did you compare yourself before and after?
You only gymcelled and got haircuts....

When I think about looksmaxxing, I don't think about that normie-tier advice you listed, I think about plastic surgeries.

60 pounds of weight loss is a complete transformation. Looking back at old pictures of myself I feel completely disgusted. To be honest, you say that I didn't do much but I did everything short of surgery.
When I think about looksmaxxing, I don't think about that normie-tier advice you listed, I think about plastic surgeries.

Well unfortunately I don't have money for surgery but I tried everything else in the book. Hopefully I'll have the money some day

60 pounds of weight loss is a complete transformation. Looking back at old pictures of myself I feel completely disgusted. To be honest, you say that I didn't do much but I did everything short of surgery.

Well unfortunately I don't have money for surgery but I tried everything else in the book. Hopefully I'll have the money some day
At least you are healthier and improved quite well in looks. Nice!

You went from 31 to average BMI and expect miracles? Keep self improving for the sake of progress and grinding.

what makes you a truecel?

Looksmaxxing can only help those who are right on the edge of normie.

Looksmaxxing and nofap are scams, if you are ugly, it's not the fact you gonna want to masturbate a lot and have new clothes who gonna help you to get laid

It's over.
Images 12

Based. You can't be incel if you haven't tried normie-tier looksmaxxing and have failed.

Game over my nigga

thats not even looksmaxxing

This included in looksmaxxing.
thats not even looksmaxxing
You went from 31 to average BMI and expect miracles? Keep self improving for the sake of progress and grinding.

I'm honestly pissed. I used to be a fatcel with a neckbeard and didn't put any effort into my appearance. So of course I was incel when I looked like that. I realized this and I did so much to looksmaxx/everythingmaxx but it didn't work.

Here's what I did:

- Got my BMI from 31 to 22
- Got a decent haircut
- Shaved off all of my facial hair because it looked like disgusting facial hair that high schoolers grow to look mature
- Built muscle by gymcelling
- Started wearing lifts to boost myself to 5'10"
- Started wearing popular clothing
- I am already low inhib but I went even lower
- Normiemaxxed by watching popular shit on Netflix and listening to popular music
- Approached extremely often
- Asked friends to set me up
- Got Tinder

I just need a place to vent. All of this took a lot of effort and money and literally NONE of that shit worked. It helped my social life, but unfortunately I still can't get any. Maxxing of any form is a COPE if you are a truecel.

Do it all for yourself. Your own self worth. Your own peace of mind and your own health.

Fuck what others think.

Tbh the intra-Incelophobia really is more damaging than others attacking us.

If your meninisms isn't inclusive of intra Incels than it's not meninism.
At least you are healthier and improved quite well in looks. Nice!

Last edited: