Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looksmaxxing is cope

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I went from 3PSL to 4.5PSL by losing weight, working out and getting a better hairstyle. Typical normie softmax shit that's not special at all.

Now I start doing all of this weird blackpill shit to improve my looks: RetinA, dermaneedling, daily sunscreen, castor oil eyelashes, shoelifts, minoxidil beard, hair transplant, neck training, tanning, canthoplasty, leanmaxxing.

All of this shit is going to get me from 4.5PSL to 5-5.5PSL AT MOST.

Now the question is, is this enough to get a stacy gf to breed with? No.

If you are 5-5.5PSL you are top 20%. Which is enough to get a JUST above avg chick to want to breed with you. There's no way you're getting the stacies your looking for with your looks.

So wtf is the point if I am not going to get stacies with my looks? There's no point.

I need to moneymax and statusmax so I can get stacies to want to breed with me. Rest is COPE.

Money
Status
and then
Socialmaxxing

It's far easier for me to become millionaire than to EVER become 6PSL. Because I simply DON'T HAVE THE BASE. Frauding genetics only gets you so far.

This will be my last post tbh. At this point looksmaxing is cope. 0.5PSL by doing autistic blackpilled shit isnt going to change my life quality whatsoever and it is not going to make a significant impact to my dating life.

I will be making money and become a millionaire high status guy that is slightly above average looking. I will then betabux some stacy whore (all women are whores) and make her pregnant non stop to get kids with good genes. And then hope my kids will have a better life than my pathetic loser 3PSL shit youth with 0 money and abusive parents that I had. My life is over, maybe I can have kids with a good life.

Rest is cope. Cya
Ngl 4.5 would be the best result I could expect after multiple invasive surgeries but even then I wouldn’t be able to get a fat gf because of my neurodiversity, kek. If my starting point was 5 I’d probably have a try.

Copemaxxing is cope

If you are 5-5.5PSL you are top 20%. Which is enough to get a JUST above avg chick to want to breed with you. There's no way you're getting the stacies your looking for with your looks.
Oh no, he will only bang above average foids. Cry me a river