Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looksmaxxing is a pipedream

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Face: You'll never achieve natural beauty with surgeries, unless you have most of the chad features already. You can probably ascend to above average range if you aren't very subhuman though.

Height: You can add 2-4 inches of height with LL and lifts but you'll lose proportions. The surgery is very expensive and the recovery is long. You become way less athletic. Your arms will probably look short and your feet and hands will look small for your height.

Frame: you can't improve bone thickness, so it is over for wristlets. Clavicle lengthening is shit.

Hair: Hair transplants don't look 100% natural, but if you are baldcel they can help you a lot. Hair itself won't make a huge difference in your dating life unless you have 80th percentile height, dimorphism, face.

Dick: no safe surgery for your dick

Gym, haircuts and skincare = polishing a turd if you aren't genetically gifted

Looksmaxxing will only drastically change your dating life if you are a robust tallfag with fixable facial flaws.
It could also help truecels that want to remove their flaws and look more average.

If you're handsome you'll be handsome even with a face full of pus, unshowered and wearing dirty rags. If you're average looking you could lift for 5 years and take steroids and work on your appearance in the mirror for 2 hours every day and you'll still be just meh. If you're ugly just don't bother, eat healthy and exercise for your health only and try to brainwash yourself into being a monk or something cause it's over.

You can't change the most important stuff.
I'll do hair transplant for a bald spot I have since childhood, get braces for 2 crooked teeth I got and then bleach them. Also have to remove 3 tiny skin color warts I got. While I do that I'll gymmaxx and last step will be fashionmaxxing.

But yeah you can't do surgery to get chad genetics. Only fix small flaws.

Looksmaxxing can only gain you a few points. You can't go from 4 to 8.

Looksmaxxing can only gain you a few points. You can't go from 4 to 8.
truth. Like 1-2 points at most. But no lookmaxxing for your height,frame,dick size and bone structure.

Its all about them genes

My problem is that i am retarded so people hate me because of my personality. I can't change that i am condemned to pointless suffering until death. People are just starting to hate me a few hours of interaction after they met me, if they actually respected or treated me as a human in the first place.

Ogrecels should have no problem with looksmaxxing tbh.
Beyond over for manlets and dicklets tho.

truth. Like 1-2 points at most. But no lookmaxxing for your height,frame,dick size and bone structure.
Yep, no such thing as a skull transplant or skeletal replacement.