Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmaxxing is a cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
If you want to lose weight, lift or do other similar things for yourself, that is a good cope and a way to take your mind from thinking about your inceldom for at least some time. But believing that looksmaxixng will help you get foids despite your genes staying the same is a massive and futile cope. If you can improve your SMV enough by surgery to get foids, that means you never were an incel in the first place.

Never forget that NTmaxxed normfags and chads never had to "looksmaxx" to get foids.

Most of is just needs to looksmax to get foids

You cant improve what its not there. Yeah i agree you cant increase the smv enough to go from incel to normie, cases where people changed drastically are very rare.

You cant improve what its not there. Yeah i agree you cant increase the smv enough to go from incel to normie, cases where people changed drastically are very rare.
Most of what actually makes an incel is the height. Wasn't there a study that showed drastically lower levels of rejection each inch?

If you want to lose weight, lift or do other similar things for yourself, that is a good cope and a way to take your mind from thinking about your inceldom for at least some time. But believing that looksmaxixng will help you get foids despite your genes staying the same is a massive and futile cope. If you can improve your SMV enough by surgery to get foids, that means you never were an incel in the first place.

Never forget that NTmaxxed normfags and chads never had to "looksmaxx" to get foids.

Yep its still the same genetics which all females can see in a fraction of a second his genetic quality. Which didn't change, because same genetics.

Thats why females will go with an out of shape, druggie, unemployed guy who has Chad genetics. But not a try-hard 'good person' guy with bad genetics.

Most of what actually makes an incel is the height. Wasn't there a study that showed drastically lower levels of rejection each inch?
I think so to, increasing height is still not an achievable for most people. But that doesnt mean normal height ugly guys arent incels, especially if they have high estrogen looks. I agree with op, if a person can looksmax into a sexhaver he wasnt an incel to begin with

I think so to, increasing height is still not an achievable for most people. But that doesnt mean normal height ugly guys arent incels, especially if they have high estrogen looks. I agree with op, if a person can looksmax into a sexhaver he wasnt an incel to begin with
Feminine looks can be compensated by letting your hair grow. Indians have good bone structures but lack height, best example of the height pill.

Tenor 9

I'm ripped and muscular. But I am a nigger and 175cm. There is no gym for your ethnicity. There is no gym for your height.