Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LooksMaxxing BLACKPILL

B

BornSubhuman

Banned
-
Look...

a guy could be 6ft 5 - WHite chad - flawless skin - big frame - ripped - full head of hair - perfect face....BIG DICK!!!!

Except he has a ugly ass nose...

Guess what? It's negative...

But all those traits but together = he is a solid 8 to begin with in the foids eyes....

After nose job?

Bam 9/10 - 10/10....

This is exactly why i left Lookism.NET

They are big copers when it comes to looksmaxxing without fully realizing how fucking expensive it is, risky, proper surgeon is needed or you WILL fuck yourself...

This combined with you NEED something to work with - you need the potential.... Lookism.net ignores this...

And even so - all the other members with potential LACK MONEY... and no way of getting - they are fucked I'm afraid...

Posting your face here and doxxing yourself is needed to determine...

It's brutal... ER inducing the responses and honesty....

But would rather drive through a clear lens? or do you want distort lens on your view of life and yourself and others and who you are and why?

The black pill is not a pain killer....

The black pill is a pain GIVER... because it gives you awareness of the REALITY!

Forgive eglish I am russia

Your age is another barrier...

At a certain age - I'm afraid surgery is worthless...

And risky and pointless..

Like Incels.me way better than Lookism.net.....

Too many immature idiots there that can't relate the fact that's not just about dating or romance or sex...

Incels SUFFER LIKE HELL in career, jobs, education..... and many times of standing up for oneself... You have to be aggressive just for respect...
Looksmaxxing is not a solution at alll!!!! that's what! read!

Beyond a certian level of ugly...

Looksmaxxing is useless...

And without money useless..

And without youth - useless..

Your age is another barrier...

At a certain age - I'm afraid surgery is worthless...

And risky and pointless..

Like Incels.me way better than Lookism.net.....

Too many immature idiots there that can't relate the fact that's not just about dating or romance or sex...

Incels SUFFER LIKE HELL in career, jobs, education..... and many times of standing up for oneself... You have to be aggressive just for respect...

Looksmaxxing is not a solution at alll!!!! that's what! read!

this post in a nutshell:

OP you are so sane.
Idk why everyone doesn't understand.
So so sane.
I read a vice article on lookism where memeber called ugliest said "95% is bullshit 5% is doing". They are the forefront of coping indeed, they beat us honeslty.
But they're outbeaten by IT ngl.

OP you are so sane.
Idk why everyone doesn't understand.
So so sane.
I read a vice article on lookism where memeber called ugliest said "95% is bullshit 5% is doing". They are the forefront of coping indeed, they beat us honeslty.
But they're outbeaten by IT ngl.

Exactly...

I can't understand whether above posters are trolls tryna trigger or just retards...

Ignorance truly is bliss...

ER was a happy kid until his teens gradually led him to fully swallow the BLACK PILL!

Looksmaxxing won’t work if you’re subhuman.

Looksmaxxing works if you were just a lazy fuck who didn't give a shit about your weight/hygiene. Even surgery only works for those who are only a single trait or two away from being traditionally good looking. If you're born fucked you live your entire life fucked unless you somehow make a ton of money and betabux everything.

Looksmaxxing works if you were just a lazy fuck who didn't give a shit about your weight/hygiene. Even surgery only works for those who are only a single trait or two away from being traditionally good looking. If you're born fucked you live your entire life fucked unless you somehow make a ton of money and betabux everything.

I guess incels and cucks on money making forums are higher IQ?

I don't understand looksmaxxing on a fundamental level.
Every cell in your body has subhumanity encoded in it, your children will be 50% subhuman and it's not really you.
We are literally our genes. The fact that you ground your chin down doesn't mean anything.

Maybe it's just my gripe with deception. I hate plastic tits too.

I don't understand looksmaxxing on a fundamental level.
Every cell in your body has subhumanity encoded in it, your children will be 50% subhuman and it's not really you.
We are literally our genes. The fact that you ground your chin down doesn't mean anything.

Maybe it's just my gripe with deception. I hate plastic tits too.

It's revenge on roasties and staceys who do the same shit....

The end result of course is subhuman children....

My aunt got a nose job... Was fat and took weight fraud pills...

Ascended... Married Chadlite...

And now her son is obese with a big ass hooked nose - no jaw and hairy ASF....

You are right though....

I guess it's wrong...

I'm only getting a nose job because its very big - crooked and fucked up breathing and I get made fun of it. I Know I won't get a women after but least you don't get treated like shit...

Certian looksmaxxing is not for women really - it's to avoid being treated like shhit...
Example...

A - Ugly dude and skinny - sell cars...

B - Ugly dude on steroids with huge ripped muscles - sell cars...

Who is most likely selling more cars and closing more deals?

B - ugly dude on roids!!!!!! Why?

Because he has a certian looksmaxx not for women but for society in general : HEY DON"T FUCK WITH ME! and people fuck off ....
Certian level of ugly removed - yeah will not help wijth women but at least allow to be treated somewhat more respectfully..

Last edited:
It's revenge on roasties and staceys who do the same shit....

The end result of course is subhuman children....

My aunt got a nose job... Was fat and took weight fraud pills...

Ascended... Married Chadlite...

And now her son is obese with a big ass hooked nose - no jaw and hairy ASF....

You are right though....

I guess it's wrong...

I'm only getting a nose job because its very big - crooked and fucked up breathing and I get made fun of it. I Know I won't get a women after but least you don't get treated like shit...

Certian looksmaxxing is not for women really - it's to avoid being treated like shhit...
Example...

A - Ugly dude and skinny - sell cars...

B - Ugly dude on steroids with huge ripped muscles - sell cars...

Who is most likely selling more cars and closing more deals?

B - ugly dude on roids!!!!!! Why?

Because he has a certian looksmaxx not for women but for society in general : HEY DON"T FUCK WITH ME! and people fuck off ....
Certian level of ugly removed - yeah will not help wijth women but at least allow to be treated somewhat more respectfully..
The way your posts read really make me concerned. I hope english is not your native tongue, because you sound like you have a schizophrenic episode. Not even being rude, I hope you're okay dude.

The way your posts read really make me concerned. I hope english is not your native tongue, because you sound like you have a schizophrenic episode. Not even being rude, I hope you're okay dude.

yeah I'm incel after all...

What you expect from a subhuman face? Superior skills are communicating? :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: I'm not a fraud brother....