Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Looksmaxxers take over hairstyle subs on cuckit

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Reddit is male-centric; that's obvious. But even areas that should be women-focused, like the subreddit I mentioned, get taken over by a bunch of dudes seeking basic hygiene tips.

"Am I balding?" What pic makes me more attractive?" "Should I give myself a buzz cut?" are constant everyday posts.

First, yes, you're balding. You're balding because you always wear a dirty baseball cap and wash your hair with six-in-one shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash, toothpaste, and mouthwash. I can't tell you how to adapt to basic hygiene that most girls have been practicing since they were six, like "use conditioner" and "don't wash your hair with dish detergent."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

wow so hairloss= hygiene now :feelsclown:

LOL if reddit was actually male-centric, FDS would've been banned

They're not "taking it over," she's just upset that men exist.

omg they can't even have a subreddit for them, they're so oppressed, fuck!

“First, yes, you're balding. You're balding because you always wear a dirty baseball cap and wash your hair with six-in-one shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash, toothpaste, and mouthwash.”

Balding is mostly genetic. But if men notice slight recession they’ll try everything to stop it including all natural soap and not wearing a hat.
LOL if reddit was actually male-centric, FDS would've been banned
They’re extremely sexist towards men and feel entitled to the top 1% of the male population.
wow so hairloss= hygiene now :feelsclown:
If women suffered from hair loss as much as men it would be taken much more seriously.

i love women so much :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

i hate these dumb whores :feelsUnreal:

Every single one of your misfortunes is your fault

“First, yes, you're balding. You're balding because you always wear a dirty baseball cap and wash your hair with six-in-one shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash, toothpaste, and mouthwash.”

Balding is mostly genetic. But if men notice slight recession they’ll try everything to stop it including all natural soap and not wearing a hat.

They’re extremely sexist towards men and feel entitled to the top 1% of the male population.

If women suffered from hair loss as much as men it would be taken much more seriously.
Is a hole really blaming people for going bald now? It's completely genetic lmfao. People who don't have the genetics to go bald can do all this and not a lose a single strand of hair, lmfao stupid fucking bitch.

Is a hole really blaming people for going bald now? It's completely genetic lmfao. People who don't have the genetics to go bald can do all this and not a lose a single strand of hair, lmfao stupid fucking bitch.
Thankfully there’s almost no male pattern baldness in my family. It’s one of the few things I can be thankful for.

I wonder how she must look

Reddit is male-centric; that's obvious.
But why is that you gotta ask yourself?
Why is it everywhere you look, whether online or off there's way more men than women.

I seriously think the gender imbalance could be the biggest conspiracy not talked about by anyone, governments are lying and making up figures to hide the massive male heavy numbers.

Ahh yes. Hair is a monopoly owned by women.:foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back