Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Looksmaxxers take over hairstyle subs on cuckit

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
146d 7h 16m

Reddit is male-centric; that's obvious. But even areas that should be women-focused, like the subreddit I mentioned, get taken over by a bunch of dudes seeking basic hygiene tips.

"Am I balding?" What pic makes me more attractive?" "Should I give myself a buzz cut?" are constant everyday posts.

First, yes, you're balding. You're balding because you always wear a dirty baseball cap and wash your hair with six-in-one shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash, toothpaste, and mouthwash. I can't tell you how to adapt to basic hygiene that most girls have been practicing since they were six, like "use conditioner" and "don't wash your hair with dish detergent."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

signed by jungle
★★★★★
164d 6h 14m
wow so hairloss= hygiene now :feelsclown:

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

Estuans interius Ira vehementi
★★
62d 3h 18m
LOL if reddit was actually male-centric, FDS would've been banned

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
156d 5h 24m
They're not "taking it over," she's just upset that men exist.

tenta

tenta

blocking out the negatives teehee
★★★★★
45d 9h 55m
omg they can't even have a subreddit for them, they're so oppressed, fuck!

D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
39d 3h 25m
“First, yes, you're balding. You're balding because you always wear a dirty baseball cap and wash your hair with six-in-one shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash, toothpaste, and mouthwash.”

Balding is mostly genetic. But if men notice slight recession they’ll try everything to stop it including all natural soap and not wearing a hat.
iamsubhuman said:
LOL if reddit was actually male-centric, FDS would've been banned
They’re extremely sexist towards men and feel entitled to the top 1% of the male population.
Lolimancer said:
wow so hairloss= hygiene now :feelsclown:
If women suffered from hair loss as much as men it would be taken much more seriously.

240iq

240iq

Officer
★★★
11d 8h 42m
i love women so much :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

i hate these dumb whores :feelsUnreal:

D

Deleted member 29529

Αdmin
-
68d 12h 24m
Every single one of your misfortunes is your fault

T

thevenon

Veteran
19d 20h 17m
240iq said:
i love women so much :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:
meToo :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Amphetaminecel said:
Every single one of your misfortunes is your fault
only if you are an incel
Chad does never any fault :forcedsmile:

tenta

tenta

blocking out the negatives teehee
★★★★★
45d 9h 55m
Languishingrn said:
“First, yes, you're balding. You're balding because you always wear a dirty baseball cap and wash your hair with six-in-one shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash, toothpaste, and mouthwash.”

Balding is mostly genetic. But if men notice slight recession they’ll try everything to stop it including all natural soap and not wearing a hat.

They’re extremely sexist towards men and feel entitled to the top 1% of the male population.

If women suffered from hair loss as much as men it would be taken much more seriously.
Is a hole really blaming people for going bald now? It's completely genetic lmfao. People who don't have the genetics to go bald can do all this and not a lose a single strand of hair, lmfao stupid fucking bitch.

D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
39d 3h 25m
tenta said:
Is a hole really blaming people for going bald now? It's completely genetic lmfao. People who don't have the genetics to go bald can do all this and not a lose a single strand of hair, lmfao stupid fucking bitch.
Thankfully there’s almost no male pattern baldness in my family. It’s one of the few things I can be thankful for.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
86d 4h 23m
i bet she's a sheboon

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Good morning Incelis-cho
★★★★★
45d 14h 3m
I wonder how she must look

FuRed

FuRed

Temp. Banned
-
49d 2h 25m
Reddit is male-centric; that's obvious.
But why is that you gotta ask yourself?
Why is it everywhere you look, whether online or off there's way more men than women.

I seriously think the gender imbalance could be the biggest conspiracy not talked about by anyone, governments are lying and making up figures to hide the massive male heavy numbers.

Speed

Speed

Commander
★★★
91d 8h 42m
Ahh yes. Hair is a monopoly owned by women.:foidSoy:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8