Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Looksmaxxers take over hairstyle subs on cuckit

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
135d 19h 52m

Reddit is male-centric; that's obvious. But even areas that should be women-focused, like the subreddit I mentioned, get taken over by a bunch of dudes seeking basic hygiene tips.

"Am I balding?" What pic makes me more attractive?" "Should I give myself a buzz cut?" are constant everyday posts.

First, yes, you're balding. You're balding because you always wear a dirty baseball cap and wash your hair with six-in-one shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash, toothpaste, and mouthwash. I can't tell you how to adapt to basic hygiene that most girls have been practicing since they were six, like "use conditioner" and "don't wash your hair with dish detergent."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

just want a latina gf
★★★★★
139d 11h 34m
wow so hairloss= hygiene now :feelsclown:

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★
49d 13h 32m
LOL if reddit was actually male-centric, FDS would've been banned

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
136d 3h 24m
They're not "taking it over," she's just upset that men exist.

tenta

tenta

blocking out the negatives teehee
★★★★★
28d 11h 3m
omg they can't even have a subreddit for them, they're so oppressed, fuck!

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Not enough bone mass.
★★★★★
35d 14h 3m
“First, yes, you're balding. You're balding because you always wear a dirty baseball cap and wash your hair with six-in-one shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash, toothpaste, and mouthwash.”

Balding is mostly genetic. But if men notice slight recession they’ll try everything to stop it including all natural soap and not wearing a hat.
iamsubhuman said:
LOL if reddit was actually male-centric, FDS would've been banned
They’re extremely sexist towards men and feel entitled to the top 1% of the male population.
Lolimancer said:
If women suffered from hair loss as much as men it would be taken much more seriously.

240iq

240iq

Officer
8d 8h 8m
i love women so much :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

i hate these dumb whores :feelsUnreal:

D

Deleted member 29529

Αdmin
-
68d 12h 24m
Every single one of your misfortunes is your fault

T

thevenon

Veteran
19d 20h 17m
240iq said:
i love women so much :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:
meToo :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Amphetaminecel said:
Every single one of your misfortunes is your fault
only if you are an incel
Chad does never any fault :forcedsmile:

tenta

tenta

blocking out the negatives teehee
★★★★★
28d 11h 3m
Languishingrn said:
“First, yes, you're balding. You're balding because you always wear a dirty baseball cap and wash your hair with six-in-one shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash, toothpaste, and mouthwash.”

Balding is mostly genetic. But if men notice slight recession they’ll try everything to stop it including all natural soap and not wearing a hat.

They’re extremely sexist towards men and feel entitled to the top 1% of the male population.

If women suffered from hair loss as much as men it would be taken much more seriously.
Is a hole really blaming people for going bald now? It's completely genetic lmfao. People who don't have the genetics to go bald can do all this and not a lose a single strand of hair, lmfao stupid fucking bitch.

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Not enough bone mass.
★★★★★
35d 14h 3m
tenta said:
Is a hole really blaming people for going bald now? It's completely genetic lmfao. People who don't have the genetics to go bald can do all this and not a lose a single strand of hair, lmfao stupid fucking bitch.
Thankfully there’s almost no male pattern baldness in my family. It’s one of the few things I can be thankful for.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
83d 16h 4m
i bet she's a sheboon

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

The truecel rots
★★★★★
44d 9h 49m
I wonder how she must look

FuRed

FuRed

Commander
28d 3h 7m
Reddit is male-centric; that's obvious.
But why is that you gotta ask yourself?
Why is it everywhere you look, whether online or off there's way more men than women.

I seriously think the gender imbalance could be the biggest conspiracy not talked about by anyone, governments are lying and making up figures to hide the massive male heavy numbers.

Speed

Speed

Commander
87d 9h 42m
Ahh yes. Hair is a monopoly owned by women.:foidSoy:

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
402d 5h 22m
Lolimancer said:
Yup, it has nothing to do with genetics sweaty. The fact that you are ugly, bald and short is entirely your own fault.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8