Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Looksmaxxer got mogged from tails video resort to beat up some sub 5 male.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
This is from @GalacticHero

i Was Watching tails New Video about looksmaxxing 1.5 and the video got into the section where show off some chads

i Got so Depressed and Angry Knowing that i will not look like them so i got into the Street to look for a fight (my brain got fucked after reading nihilistic stuff on this forum, I Hate Humans)

I tried to pick someone my Size and i Asked Some people if they wanna fight politely but nobody Agreed and they walked off while They Look back at me as if i was a freak after couple steps

After a while i saw a guy on his phone in a car with windows open so i thought let me drop his phone while he is in the Car.
i Came close to him and hit the hand he was holding his phone, then i walked away and he got out of his car and Confronted me so fast (he is Manlet btw) i felt bad for him at first since i was avoiding manlets

He was super aggressive and kept coming at my face while i was backing away and i got scared since he was fast so i punched him and he was "Are you Mad??" and then walked to his car and said "just wait for me!!" i was scared that he will get a Knife or a Gun so i ran away for 3 second and he was chasing me and told me to Stop

i looked back and he was holding his phone and wanted To take a pic of me so I got back into him and smiled at the Camera instead of pussying out, after he was done taking his pictures i was walking toward him and he seemed scared (i felt bad for him there was 5 inches difference) he then raised his hand to hit me with his phone so i got scared and i was running away but he was fast so i stopped because it was the wise thing

he raised his hand Again but i punched him before he do and he dropped into the Ground and Kicked him and blood come out of his mouth then somebody break up our fight.

i Was in The Wrong and Felt bad for him so i got his phone for him and tried to apologize and help him but he didn't respond to me and procced to Take more pictures of me, so i thought fuck it; i felt like i was begging him to delete the Pictures so i just walked away

it is Over for me i Will get probably Get Arrested after Few Days :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

should i Be Honest to The Police or Turned it up on Him?:hnghn: i don't like being a bad guy and lie but i think the law is fucked anyway.

Source: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-got-into-a-fight-after-getting-mogged-so-hard.555514/

getting into fights is low inhib chad stuff.

This is the most retarded and autistic, yet funniest post i've read so far :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: