Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Looksmaxxer denying heightpill saying the current average is around 180cm-185cm for zoomer male when the reality it is taller than that.

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★

This dude is an idiot tbh for denying heightpill.

This dude is an idiot tbh for denying heightpill.
COPPE, at least in Tawian they aren;'t that tall

I am 230 cm in height

cope, at least in TW average is ike 170-175cm

where do you live?

even meeks is just 6' tall
I see you kept being on the grind and now you are handsome in the avi.

1. Most people genuinely believe they are an inch taller than they actually are

2. Tallfags are the biggest heightfrauders out there, 80% of tallfags have height increasing shoes and like 30% of normalfags have height increasing shoes.

Combine those two facts and you get people genuinely believing everyone is 6'2 because those 5'11 boys with an inch of imaginary height get mogged by heightfrauding tallfags.

1. Most people genuinely believe they are an inch taller than they actually are

2. Tallfags are the biggest heightfrauders out there, 80% of tallfags have height increasing shoes and like 30% of normalfags have height increasing shoes.

Combine those two facts and you get people genuinely believing everyone is 6'2 because those 5'11 boys with an inch of imaginary height get mogged by heightfrauding tallfags.
Frauding or not, foids only date males that are taller than them even with 10cm heels (I'm not using the cucked imperial system no one use in the world except the most cucked coutry on planet earth).

Frauding or not, foids only date males that are taller than them even with 10cm heels (I'm not using the cucked imperial system no one use in the world except the most cucked coutry on planet earth).
The majority of Foids (~163cm) will settle for nothing less than someone 180cm or about 20cm taller than them.

The majority of Foids (~163cm) will settle for nothing less than someone 180cm or about 20cm taller than them.
Exactly. And you can add 10 more centimeters for the heels she will wear at her wedding in order to be the queen of the party. 30 centimeters is the bare minimum difference you need.

I think zoomer males are 180 to 185cm typically, am I wrong?

Avg. Zoomer in the USA is 5'9

What happens is that sub-6' zoomers don't bother leaving the house, going to parties, beaches, shows, events, bars etc. because they know it's pointless, they will only get mogged and humiliated, and nothing good will come out of it.

This self-selection is what creates the general impression that zoomers are all gigantic. In fact, hypergamy has excluded non-gigantic zoomers from socializing and mingling. That's why only tall zoomers have enough self-esteem to go out.

In the US, when I went to university in 2021, the male height was closer to less than 5'9 in the West. Just a bit over 5'9, I was one of the tallest people in my class. I visited that university and another university in 2022 for an occasion, most males were under 6'0.

I know the height pill is important, and I hated that I wasn't taller to the point I heightmaxxed where I got taller (I measured around 5'10.5 to over 5'11 depending on the day/exercise level) and still heightmaxxing; however, honestly, I rarely see more than 20 people (less than ten tends to be likely) than me in the day especially when I am wearing my thickest shoes to be 6'0+. Things like mannequins I saw are around 6'1 in famous stores, but most people like men I saw are way under 6'0.

Last edited:
Important factor you forget is that males under 6' or 183 cm (and especially under 5'9 or 175 cm) DO NOT go outside, at least in normie-infested hours and venues, since 2010s onwards and moreso since 2020. And here we have a vicious cycle that only tallfags are seen and getting everything good and worse the conception of average is skyrocketing (because the actual average is being eliminated).
Brutall :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: