Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Average Young Dutch Man Is Around 6’3

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
White zoomers I see from affluent backgrounds are much taller the general population in America, however, this seems to not happen nearly as much in poorerer areas of my city.

Perhaps Wealthy Eurocels weren’t lying when they said 6 ft is not considered tall anymore for their generation. :shock:

just leave here if you are anything below 6'2 because you will definitely kill yourself in near future, dutch zoomers claim the average is around 190 cm there and seeing 210 cm guys or 2 meter girls there is common. 6'2 is basically considered below average or manlet tier as a zoomer in dutch land( and that would be like 5'7 in manlet genetic trash countries) _only including zoomers here btw, average with oldcels is around 6'1 but who cares about 70 yo manlets_. indeed they have superior genetic and mog other worthless races and ethnicities into oblivion like middle easterns, curries, chung chings, mixed meds, niggers and etc.... . i feel like a fucking worthless being now its just quadruple over, and i felt like a worthless trash ethnic even before knowing these.
screenshot-2022-01-09-150231-png.1485360

screenshot-2022-01-09-150304-png.1485361

screenshot-2022-01-09-150327-png.1485362

screenshot-2022-01-09-150403-png.1485363

screenshot-2022-01-09-150451-png.1485364

screenshot-2022-01-09-150606-png.1485365

screenshot-2022-01-09-150726-png.1485366

screenshot-2022-01-09-150938-png.1485367

screenshot-2022-01-09-150907-png.1485369

screenshot-2022-01-09-150848-png.1485370

Last edited:
My 6'1, 210 bodybuilder friend went to Holland for a 1 year and he said he was a manlet everywhere he went. He also went to North Germany where he said he was usually the smallest guy in groups and at work, a runt.

Honestly these Eurotrash seem so obsessed with height but for me its not aesthetically attractive these giants.

I hate being short :cryfeels:
I hate being a dwarf
My 6'1, 210 bodybuilder friend went to Holland for a 1 year and he said he was a manlet everywhere he went. He also went to North Germany where he said he was usually the smallest guy in groups and at work, a runt.

Honestly these Eurotrash seem so obsessed with height but for me its not aesthetically attractive these giants.
short men haven't been breeding as much as they were prior to feminism

Gotta find me a big ole Dutch bitch to breed :feelzez::feelsrope:

I hate being a dwarf

Even among guys I have known all the ones 6'0+ are successful with women and all the ones below 6'0 struggle.

Next generation it will probably be 6'2 is the new level as a minimum.

Makes me wanna go to netherlands and force my 5'6 trucel sperm into a 6'0+ dutch foid

That's what good nutrition and selective breeding does to you ofc unless you're from a shithole starving country to begin with

Makes me wanna go to netherlands and force my 5'6 trucel sperm into a 6'0+ dutch foid
They are probably a lot stronger than your curry ass

I hate being a dwarf

Eugenetics has truly began, we will be antiques from the last era soon enough

i hate this world so fucking much

wojak-wojak-crying.gif

Why do those motherfuckers keep growing and mogging us harder?

Hitler should have emptied the entire country, not just the jews

At 5'8 living in the UK I get heightmogged by almost all male zoomers. I absolutely would not be able to live in the Netherlands or a Scandinavian country.

Today I got mogged by a 6'4 blonde guy. Wanted to kill myself tbh. Felt like a mere insect in his presence :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
At 5'8 living in the UK I get heightmogged by almost all male zoomers. I absolutely would not be able to live in the Netherlands or a Scandinavian country.
I'm 5'8 in Canada and is more tolerable here tbh. Lots of guys here are short and there are plenty of European males I end up heightmogging

Can confirm that this is the case I fucking hate living here even other niggers/mullato's are tall here.

Oh no you guys. 6’4” guy can’t find a long sleeve shirt that fits. See? Short people have it better. Lower center of gravity, easier to find clothes, can even fit into cars better!

it’s all about wearing clothes that fit.
clothes that fit properly are the source of wet pussy.
Girls would never have sex with a guy whose long sleeve shirts don’t fit him properly.

growth hormone should be mandatory for all boys in puberty with short/average height fathers. any parent that doesnt advocate for growth hormone for their short sons should be shot on sight

new species of mankind

Can confirm. According to the bureau of statistics, the average height of a young male here is 1.85 or 6’1 in burger.

Now we have a sizable ethnic population here. Estimate about 15-20% non-Dutch. Who on average would be about 10cm shorter.

This brings the average of the young Dutch race male to around 1.87, or 6’2.

For females, it is statistically 1.71-1.72 average. Would be around 1.74 or 5’9 for the Dutch females on average.

At my 1.70. 5’7, getting mogged by most females. Males not even near eye height. Outside I always wear lifts, but I shouldn’t even bother as I’m so far off. Even 1.80 is considered very short, as people around that height are made fun of in Dutch tv shows and such.

I need to get out of this place.

Last edited:
I‘m white and Dutch people make me feel like a subhuman :feelsjuice:

沒關係 隨便一個還是可以屌打台灣人

Makes me want to move there and try to ascend with a tall Dutch foid. I'm 5 ft 11. My children could grow up to be very tall.

Time to buy dutch stacy's eggs and go on IVF and gene editing @mistersinister
Imagine making out with and cuddling with a tall blonde Dutch stacy. Would be amazing.