Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmaxx still cannot hide your incel genes

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Overlord
★★★★★
Elon musk before after hair transplant result 1

Elon musk gq 1215 01 sq

Look at elon musk. He did a hair transplant and it looks like he is a big fan of using fillers for his eye bags. Now look at him yesterday on a livestream from his home:
20210722 112252

It looks like his hair transplant is slowly creeping up, the filler absorbed, and his subhuman facial features have only gotten worse.

I saw a photo of him when he was a young goth guy and ngl he could have slayed in the early 2000s ngl
He mogs me.
lol Burzum is based. Also i have a keyboard which makes a very similar sound to that song lol

High IQ

Fuck this opportunistic satanic nigger

He will give free internet to every shithole in the world so that every single female in the world can see Chad :chad:

what makes you think he is satanic?
All of the elites are :feelswhat: He is a fucking transhumanist, which is nothing but applied satanism.

Sorry, I can't spoonfeed you, you have to do the research yourself

All of the elites are :feelswhat: He is a fucking transhumanist, which is nothing but applied satanism.

no i know the gist of it
but all because he's rich doesn't mean he's instantly a world elite satan pedo

Isnt transhumanism simply trascending being human with tech?

No gym for your incel genes.

Isnt transhumanism simply trascending being human with tech?
It's not that simple. The rich want to do it only to themselves and want the rest of humanity to be their slaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back