Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmaxing is such a ridiculously time consuming process

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
need to get jaw surgery?

"Oh sure, just wear braces for 16 months and then we can operate"

need eyelid surgery?

"Oh, you definitely have to wait atleast 6 months after jaw surgery until we can operate on you"

need hair?

"sure we can give you a HT, but you´ll need multiple HT to get the desired thickness to have it look natural. I suggest getting another HT 9 months after the first HT and then wait another 6 months to see the final result"

I could go on and on.

I just want to go ER and be done with life.

If you aren't that ugly and have a chance why not

I´m already oldcel at 29. I´ll be a mummy by the time I´ve had all my surgeries.

Your 30s is the last bastion of sexual activity. Once you reach your 40s it's practically over. You might get a woman, but her pussy will be used out, she would have several kids, sagging tits, and would not have an attractive body.

Go all out now my dude. This is your last hope.

You are going hard my man. Don't you give up.

That's why I don't looksmax, I just wear whatever the fuck I want, I don't gymcel, I just live my life the way I want to. If girls are interested cool, if not fuck it. I don't care anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back