Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmax.org user tell muslim nerd about looksmaxing at the biggest party of the year

Dillon Latham? He legit leaked that site to tiktok to his 1 million followers back in august then got rightfully doxxed by one of the members

He’s some tik tok user

Anyways JFL some MTN manlet telling some truecel curry to looksmax

dylan latham short as shit nigga neon is like 5'7 :lul:

Dillon Latham? He legit leaked that site to tiktok to his 1 million followers back in august then got rightfully doxxed by one of the members
What was Dillon's name on looksmax.org? I've seen that retard a lot lately.

What was Dillon's name on looksmax.org? I've seen that retard a lot lately.
He wasn’t on it. Just browsed and stole info to tell Zoomers on tiktok about it basically.

He wasn’t on it. Just browsed and stole info to tell Zoomers on tiktok about it basically.
That cunt and K Shami made this popular. They should be killed for their crimes.

That cunt and K Shami made this popular. They should be killed for their crimes.
Yup.k Shami actually has a .org account btw I talked to him a few times

Why? All there is to do is basically mew(most of people do this naturally since birth) and scincare ( most normiefags have always been doing this). The rest of the forum is just reatrded monobloc jokes and surhery speculations