Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

looksmax.org user spotted in the wild, speaks about .is

Check out the thread:
Oh damn, thats crazy
Sorry I basically just re-uploaded it haha

What surgeries are planning on getting? You shouldn't overdo it. Personally I would just focus on your ears, get something like these ear sticker things, your skin as well, your brother has good skin texture & colouring aim for something like that, you might wanna look into like semi-hardmaxxing skin stuff, chemical skin peels and shit (from certified doctors ofc)
Your nose isn't THAT bad of a fallio (for a black person), which is what people compare you to

Also how aspie do you have to be do to that front of your brother

Img 2024 07 22 21 46 18

Last edited:
coping scamming redpill nigger, the guy with the big nose was right

The real reason he's a virgin is probably because he's high IQ and not a thug. Black women would rather be be a primitive criminal. He sounds like he has a high verbal iQ and is composed.
✅

Oh damn, thats crazy
Sorry I basically just re-uploaded it haha

What surgeries are planning on getting? You shouldn't overdo it. Personally I would just focus on your ears, get something like these ear sticker things, your skin as well, your brother has good skin texture & colouring aim for something like that, you might wanna look into like semi-hardmaxxing skin stuff, chemical skin peels and shit (from certified doctors ofc)
Your nose isn't THAT bad of a fallio (for a black person), which is what people compare you to

Also how aspie do you have to be do to that front of your brother

View attachment 1204965
I'm planning on otoplasty and eyelid surgery because my droopy eyelids are a big failo.

I fumbled hard, which made my brother laugh.

bottom nigga is too high inhib.

I'm not a looksfag. I went on org (the discord server) to ask for a face rating, to confirm that I was ugly. But I'm an incel and a truecel.
One thing im sure of after seeing the vid and is that u r a nigger sorry im not a racist but i cant hold myself

that tyrone is a whole clown :feelsclown: