Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

looksmax.org user spotted in the wild, speaks about .is

ummmwhatthesigma

ummmwhatthesigma

Recruit
★★★★

DNW

kys looksfag

just talk to girls bro

chad tells ltn nigger to 'just talk to girls bro!'

Stopped watching when he said just speak to women.

I fucking hate how .org & looksmaxxing has become mainstream, now every zoomer normalfag is aware of it and its so cringe

" I am a virgin" yet he isn't an incel and actually wants to pull a foid but can't do so. :feelshaha: Normies will believe him. He literally is the definition of an incel, involuntary celibate man.

this mf is not NT

"stop being a man bro" mf slipped the truth :feelskek:

The real reason he's a virgin is probably because he's high IQ and not a thug. Black women would rather be be a primitive criminal. He sounds like he has a high verbal iQ and is composed.

" I am a virgin" yet he isn't an incel and actually wants to pull a foid but can't do so. :feelshaha: Normies will believe him. He literally is the definition of an incel, involuntary celibate man.
He looks normalfag without those ears, ironic how he doesn't think he is an incel yet he fits the definition

The real reason he's a virgin is probably because he's high IQ and not a thug. Black women would rather be be a primitive criminal. He sounds like he has a high verbal iQ and is composed.
Yea he sounds very articulate which is strange for an autists like him

End result of approaching as sub5: (enjoy your sexual harassment case)

Ofc that fucking nigger will gaslight him with the same meaningless advices about get sum COPEfidance and muh u shood talk 2 dem girlzzz brah

Of course the big framed Tyrone tells this subhuman nigger to "talk to girls"

How does this tyrone go through life and not become blackpilled seeing the difference in the way foids treat him compared to average guys and sub 5s? He's either completely delusional or a grifter, no other option.

DNW

kys looksfag

I'm not a looksfag. I went on org (the discord server) to ask for a face rating, to confirm that I was ugly. But I'm an incel and a truecel.

Of course the big framed Tyrone tells this subhuman nigger to "talk to girls"
Exactly. It's bs because I'm a subhuman truecel.

I'm not a looksfag. I went on org (the discord server) to ask for a face rating, to confirm that I was ugly. But I'm an incel and a truecel.
NO FUCKING WAY THIS IS YOU, PROVE IT

NO FUCKING WAY THIS IS YOU, PROVE IT
Check out the thread:

I'm an incel and truecel, he was the one who pulled the focus to dating, I was just trying to talk about plastic surgery

nigger on the bottom is a partially unlocked character.

I agree with that point

I am, I was just nervous + poor social/speaking skills

I'm socially inept, not neurodivergent

Brutal
You could maybe be undiagnosed non nt but I can't exactly judge that from a minute long clip