Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looksmax.org is hilarious

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
They're basically overly social incels who go to clubs and report their experiences, blaming any failure on not having the right cologne or not having bonesmashed enough. They speak our lingo but they're delusional. I don't even know what to call them. They're not really redpilled because they're too Blackpill-adjacent, but they're obviously not Blackpilled either.

its more entertaining than here

there is a few rotters who know its over and just troll people

They're not really redpilled because they're too Blackpill-adjacent, but they're obviously not Blackpilled either.
They're crimsonpilled, a weird mix of both

They are yet to realise that Chad's are born not made

That place is too autistic for me. A lot of them also severely overestimate how good you need to look to get a girlfriend or to have promiscuous sex, and this is coming from me.

I mean, the bar is super fucking high, and it is a mog or be mogged world, but you don't need to look like Sean O'Pry to slay.

They're basically overly social incels who go to clubs and report their experiences

I can remember being young and bluepilled. Bless their optimistic little hearts :feelshaha:

blaming any failure on not having the right cologne or not having bonesmashed enough. They speak our lingo but they're delusional. I don't even know what to call them.

Delusional. That's exactly what to call them.

it’s full of narcy chads, a lot of them ain’t even that social, they’re just online seeking validation like a bunch of females.

all in all it is good for some advice though, I leanmaxxed like a mfer from the type of routine they told me to do.

I lurk over there from time to time and at least they know a lot about surgery, acne scar treatment...There used to be more users on this forum with that knowledge and those threads.

Theres some chads there but most of the userbase is white ltns

Theres some chads there but most of the userbase is white ltns
The funny part is that the Chads are probably getting their dicks sucked by their looksmatches while they offer advice to the ltns.

The funny part is that the Chads are probably getting their dicks sucked by their looksmatches while they offer advice to the ltns.
This is literally clavicular. He makes brag threads talking about slaying random ltbs all the time.

I make bone smashing threads and spread raw meat propaganda there

Tru

I don't even know what to call them. They're not really redpilled because they're too Blackpill-adjacent, but they're obviously not Blackpilled either.
:waitwhat: Copers? Idek, they're an odd bunch :feelsjuice:

It's crazy that over 60% of them are fags

.org makes me more suicidal than .is

mostly incels in denial there that just cant accept it obviously

I looked at like 2 posts and it seems fine. A little bit normie but I wish them good.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back