Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmax memes?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
All these chad fuckers who even dont know what incels are spaming looksmax memes on TikTok, Instagram.. like ,,its over" ,,ropemaxx"

I wanted to ask if the following path is the correct way on how our incel vocabulary is getting abused by non incels

Incels.is --> looksmax.org --> reddit --> tiktok, instagram, snapchat etc. pp

Even at the point looksmax.org our terms are used by ultra giga chads hating incels.

I hate them.

Last edited:
I hate looksfags terminologies fuck them and fuck their pretty worship culture

looksfags ultimately boosts toilets' egos. jfl at those niggas putting all that effort in for a crumb of cunny
99% of the time there’s nothing wrong with them either. They’re perfectly healthy-looking and fuckable but they UNIRONICALLY just have shitty ”personalities” and are honestly horrible people. This is why I dread the idea of blackpill going mainstream and this forum getting flooded with them, if it hasn’t already.

Not really how it goes tbh. More like some older forums > PUAhate > Sluthate > r/incels, Lookism, > .is, org > TikTok. You can't say .org "took" vocabulary from .is because the sites have basically coexisted even if .is is a bit older. :lul: