Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

looksmax is a serious topic

Brak123

Brak123

looksmaxer
-
here many people make fun of incels who focus on looksmaxing in the hope of getting laid.
the blackpill shows appearance is the only thing wich matters in relationships, consequently improving our look is the only way to ascend.
looksmax is literally a reason for living for many incels because it's the only thing that may increase the chance of having a satisfacting life.

Really OP? Never thought about that. What else is new?

We already have another forum for this, read the sticky

We need makeup for males to become socially acceptable so we can cover our flaws just like 99% of women do.

and water is wet, the problem is looksmax is most likely a scam for a lot of incels, i'm gonna quote the signature of one incel here (forgot his username, gonna edit if I found it) " there no gym for your face "

and face is one of the most important thing in physical appearance, it's not looksmax who gonna change your ugly subhuman face

Last edited:
that's going to look gay af

Because it's not socially acceptable yet. Makeup on women used to mean you were a degenerate street prostitute in the good ol' days. Nowadays makeup is used to attract as many chad cocks as possible before the wall hits, then it's resorting to complaining about where all the good men are.

Because it's not socially acceptable yet. Makeup on women used to mean you were a degenerate street prostitute in the good ol' days. Nowadays makeup is used to attract as many chad cocks as possible before the wall hits, then it's resorting to complaining about where all the good men are.
You are wrong. Female faces are naturally more contrast than male faces, that's why makeup was invented like thousands of years ago before the modern gender hysteria. Makeup on a man looks gay because makeup is originally used to emphasize female features.

Sorry for the disillusionment but makeup is not about society as much as it's about biology. Men can still use creams, visit cosmetologists and other beauty professionals but makeup will never looksmax them.

manlet here, leg lengthening would be the greatest looksmaxing

You are wrong. Female faces are naturally more contrast than male faces, that's why makeup was invented like thousands of years ago before the modern gender hysteria. Makeup on a man looks gay because makeup is originally used to emphasize female features.

Sorry for the disillusionment but makeup is not about society as much as it's about biology. Men can still use creams, visit cosmetologists and other beauty professionals but makeup will never looksmax them.

Not if they invent male-oriented makeup.

For example apply silicone-putty on your chin and heat for 10 minutes and it hardens into a strong chad-chin with real skin-like feel.

Artificial breastplates with internal warmers that depress when touched like real chest muscle.

etc etc

Impossible to know until you get the girl in bed and start taking off your chin-putty and chest plates but that's what women do to men anyway.

Not if they invent male-oriented makeup.

For example apply silicone-putty on your chin and heat for 10 minutes and it hardens into a strong chad-chin with real skin-like feel.

Artificial breastplates with internal warmers that depress when touched like real chest muscle.

etc etc

Impossible to know until you get the girl in bed and start taking off your chin-putty and chest plates but that's what women do to men anyway.
that's not regular makeup, that's full blown movie makeup. Plus it sounds dumb as fuck. Female makeup, on the other hand, is used to emphasize the biologically attractive features — clean skin, no dark circles, big eyes, full red lips etc. The modern variations of makeup are just that — variations, that turned it into some sort of art form. Like, there is no biological attractiveness in violet lips, it's just fashion. But it originates as a way to make the woman more feminine. A guy who wears makeup is emasculated in the eyes of society. That's why it took many years for guys to start using a face cream for example without being embarrassed, but I'm sure many still are embarrassed.

There's theoretically nothing wrong with fake breasts on women, it maybe signals low self-esteem. But a guy with biceps implants can only be pitied and despised.

We need makeup for males to become socially acceptable so we can cover our flaws just like 99% of women do.
cope. makeup can't make you taller

and water is wet, the problem is looksmax is most likely a scam for a lot of incels, i'm gonna quote the signature of one incel here (forgot his username, gonna edit if I found it) " there no gym for your face "

and face is one of the most important thing in physical appearance, it's not looksmax who gonna change your ugly subhuman face

a looksmax fan may tell you that you can change your face through masseter training and rhinoplasty
We already have another forum for this, read the sticky
I'm already in looksmax.org and I wrote this thread to defend it

Last edited:
a looksmax fan may tell you that you can change your face through masseter training and rhinoplasty

I'm already in looksmax.org and I wrote this thread to defend it

yeah sure, the masseter training gonna give HUGE result on your face and the rhinoplasty is basically pay for a surgical process, if you need to paid for a surgery, do all your face. But it's stupid, if foids magically find you interesting you gonna know it's hypocrisy because it's with your new face so you can't got a "true love" (if it's exist)

"Looksmax" is not effective if you don't do surgery.
Paid to change fundamentally what you are for a false and hypocrite love, what a beautiful vision of things