Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Looksmatches" do not exist. To say they do makes incels look like retards.

B

berais

Self-banned
-
The idea that a "looksmatch" exists is not actually based in any concrete truth, but only in your minds.

1. Ratings are subjective
-Many may be thinking that if ratings are subjective, then you could just call a supermodel a 1/10 and be justified. Well, that may apply to those plus size models, but if you factor out that clown world aspect, the average non-fat supermodel is objectively attractive to some degree, but there will still be variance. Some may say they are a 10/10, while others will claim they are only a tad above average or maybe even just average in some cases. The point is there is some variance. Also with other foids you can see her as just a 4/10, when other dudes will see her as 6-7/10.

2. What makes a man attractive and a woman attractive are two different things.
-LMS stands for looks money status. These are the things that attract a woman to a man. Many like to argue against the personality meme and say it's all looks, but in reality money and status matter as well. Meanwhile for a woman, all that matters to attract a man is her looks. So if you're an average looking NEETcel who rots all day on this forum there is no reason you should get an average looking foid (who probably has a job and more social status than you anyway)

3. Gender ratios and makeup dictate that most men can't get their looksmatch anyway.
-Since more men than women are born, it only makes sense that many Chads will have to go for stacylites, and Chadlites for high tier beckies, high tier normies for low tier beckies, etc. On top of that, since women use makeup, many of them can upgrade their looks and make the ratio of stacies to chads seem more even. So it's only inevitable they will pair up with higher tier men and some men will be left in the dust.

The only hypothetical looksmatch would be an identical twin, and since this board doesn't promote gay incest, that is obviously not an example of a match one would promote/see as viable.

So stop screeching about muh looksmatch, just say you're incel, because that's what this forum is. It's not for people to overrate themselves and demand foids out of their league, when your league is determined by things beyond just mere looks.

didn't read. contrarian edgelord faggotry.

Looksmatch does exist. Just need to find a girl who looks nearly the same as you

People enter relationships either for procreation ( mainly in traditional cultures ) or for sexual pleasure ( as we see very often in modern times ).
So, if you're a subhuman with Down syndrome that's the point in 'looksmatch'? You wouldn't procreate, you wouldn't really feel sexual attraction towards your 'looksmatch'. Or you're a schizophrenic. According to 'looksmatch' sect you should seek an ugly schizophrenic female like yourself.
But that's the point? To propagate your defective genes?
It's better to fap or go to hookers in this case, or if you can, then abstain from sex at all. What I'm trying to do now.

Are you retarded? LMS is bs.

There is an objective scale of beauty that applies to both men and women. Yes, outside factors can make us more or less attracted to the opposite gender, but when we talk about looks matches we are talking purely physical.

Just Be A Pro Sports Star Bro!
You think this is a clever response that debunks me but my point stands. Those players attract women via their money and status despite being ugly.

You think this is a clever response that debunks me but my point stands. Those players attract women via their money and status despite being ugly.
The amount of money and status you need to do that is so high it's not a viable strategy for the average Joe

The amount of money and status you need to do that is so high it's not a viable strategy for the average Joe
To slay like they do, yes.

However status and money can still help to attract a woman.

Explain why ugly niggers who play pro sports slay more than your average chad.
They're tall and have good bone growth. You're comparing 10/10 Tyrones to 10/10 Chads.

Looks are objective, not subjective. People can tell who is incel and who is Chad. There is obviously wiggle room and people will split hairs. I may be an objective 6.5 but people in the west might ascribe a lower score 3-6. It doesnt matter, point is nobody is going to put me in the top 10-20% of men in terms of attractiveness. There might be a few foids or faggots that have a fetish for my type but those are exceptions. Nobody is going say a Chad is an incel unless they are exceptionally retarded.

LMS was real before the internet age. Before LMS it was J (just have a job). Because of abundance we live in thanks to technology and gibs, female hypergamy unchained, we live in the age of LLL (looks x3 or height, race, face). I will argue this is a fluid concept depending on location and time period. 100+ years ago LLL wouldn't get you too far like it does today. You might get a foid but that is ALL you are getting (if you don't commit, you get killed).

Yeah incels refuse to accept this because it shatters their bluepilled sense of justicr