Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looksmatch in California 2019

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
So this high tier normie/chadlite is a former professional csgo player and now a caster and analyst
CQIvpRVWwAAG17j
79wyIV2
Sg

You'd think that he would land a high tier becky at least right? Well you are wrong he is from California and he had to settle with 5/10 noodle which made him also drop on looks scale.
D1HEGc U4AAebFS

It's over if you are from California
@BrendioEEE thoughts?

Last edited:
Next ER in production.

She's not that ugly, she's pregnant there, she's average and he's a chadlite. I've seen worse.

Next ER in production.

ERs are being made every day because WMAF is so fucking common

Its over. Location is important ngl.

I'd consider him a looksmaxxed normie, not a chadlite. Noodlewhoring is about the best that LMN's can hope for these days.

Just play csgo bro women love nerds teehee

The kid will join us in a few years

She’s not that bad looking. It’s a common cope by ricecels to say that Asian girls who have white fever are ugly but they range from ugly to model-tier.

cmon, they are looksmatched. much worse examples out there. nice teddies on the noodle too

I'd eat my own shit to get a noodle that looks that good. Most incels tier guys get noodles that look like this:
Untitled

Exactly. Lots of incels cope by reducing women's PSL rating or elevating men's rating.
Go look at pictures of dudes that are considered as chadlite on incels wiki. I bet that if i made a thread with some of those faces and said chadlite or high tier normie, many on this site would call me delusional saying how they look like low tier normies.

cmon, they are looksmatched. much worse examples out there. nice teddies on the noodle too

She’s not that bad looking. It’s a common cope by ricecels to say that Asian girls who have white fever are ugly but they range from ugly to model-tier.
Go look at pictures of dudes that are considered as chadlite on incels wiki. I bet that if i made a thread with some of those faces and said chadlite or high tier normie, many on this site would call me delusional saying how they look like low tier normies.
600px Chadlites2

JFL @ Anyone who say these are low tier normies

She looks alright tbh, body is good.

Damn that foid is disgusting.

the guy is nothing special though. He’s tallish and white but has a harmless incel face.

noodles are participation trophies for white guys.

the people in California aren’t anything special. ofc the hot girls are in the rich areas, but that’s true almost everywhere. Foids trade their looks for the best deal they can get. Hot foids get the best deals.

Its over if you live in California, but it never began if you live in L.A.

Ewwwww

On a side note why does CS GO have more chad looking players?

People too scared of Ruskies or something?

Ewwwww

On a side note why does CS GO have more chad looking players?

People too scared of Ruskies or something?
Asians are uber shit in CS:GO North Americans and Australians are average and they are mostly white teams with some ethnics in it while the Europeans are dominating from beginning (especially Nordics where most of chads come from)

Rating how good men look is definitely the gayest thing that goes on on this site:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Haha I love cloud 9 I just got a pro hoodie from them but ye

lol, imagine if that guy started balding. would he have to go visit african pygmy tribes, now that he's priced out of squat weird face asian women?

Looks like they will give birth to a gamER.

I'd fuck the shit out of her holy shit. I wish she was my GF.

He's a low tier normie with bad frame and short. They're looksmatched.

She doesn't even look half bad. She does look like 15 years older than him tho

Shit. Reminds me of Jeb Bush and his Mexican midget granny gf.

What, you mean how every operator they added has made the game worse since halfway through year 2?

I meant more the rework and bug fixes but wamai was a really goodaddition to the game

Siege is a joke for about two-three years now dude. Kind of missed the boat

I have been playing this game since beta and it’s way more balanced then ever

Disgusting race mixing bullshit. Their son is literally going to become ER. Burn the rice, pay the price.
Just play csgo bro women love nerds teehee
I have nearly 3,000 hours on that game and I'm low Silver. I'm gonna drown in gamer girl pussy.

She's short and will have a shortcel son.
Why do women hate their own children so much that they torture them?

As a Calicel, I can confirm.

That noodle is pregnant ,another poor happa to suffer