Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Looks Theory youtube channel has made all it's videos private

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-

This channel had few videos but they were good. Specifically, I remember this one which was about the witch and angel skull showing gracie abrams and comparing her to other subhuman foids.

This guy's channel had a video called "Mouth Breathing and it's effects". I watched it and ever since then I'm blackpilled thanks to him.

This guy's channel had a video called "Mouth Breathing and it's effects". I watched it and ever since then I'm blackpilled thanks to him.
Did you pirate any videos?

I remember foids going crazy when the guy did the video on the witch skull

I remember foids going crazy when the guy did the video on the witch skull
Yeah I read some of the comments there and they were all angry about their shitty bones. Some top comments pointing this out.

Gee I wonder why they were privated....

What rule would he be violating?
He doesn't need to violate any, yourmothertube is deleting any blackpilled content.The channel also got a new owner 5 months ago it seems.

Female beauty channels are allowed...
Taking a scientific look at male attractiveness is forbidden...
Unlike foids, a bit of makeup won't save us from suicide.

BONES

We should reupload the video about the Witch skull or make a new one
The comments of the foids seething and coping were too funny

We should reupload the video about the Witch skull or make a new one
The comments of the foids seething and coping were too funny
I have the witch one but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here.

Had some decent videos,sad to see it go.

What a waste.

if I remember correctly the owner of the channel said it was up for literal sale. Someone rich and bluepilled probably bought it to shut it down

if I remember correctly the owner of the channel said it was up for literal sale. Someone rich and bluepilled probably bought it to shut it down
The channel was bought 5 months ago. Surely within those 5 months he would have shut it down?