Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looks = Social Status in High school

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
It's always been like this, not once have I seen a Chad/ChadLite be antisocial. The Chads go to parties on the weekends and constantly get flirted and girls begging to suck their cock(I've seen this happen,lol) . If you're ugly, you're immediately at the bottom of the barrel. Take it from someone who's currently in high school, personality means nothing.

My old friends don't even wanna be seen with me, my own brother doesn't even wanna be seen with me. It's over guys, don't get mad at something you can't control. Ugly foids are way higher than ugly males, thats just how it is. The ChadLites and normies are just complete assholes.

Last edited:
True that
Being ugly or weird in any way = instant rejection, possibly bullying.

I didn't start looking decent until grade 12 and by then I was jaded as fuck and had erectile dysfunction + depression from a lower back injury caused by deadlifting with a rounded back.

I'll never get those years back :feelsrope:

True that
Chad can be "weird" all he wants, and can be in the D&D club and in the anime club and still have every bitch on his dick and still be the coolest kid in school.

True that

Chad can be a child rapist and he will still be accepted. (not kidding about this btw, there was an experiment by an Incel on Tinder and it proved this)

I disagree. If you can make up for your looks, you will still have a positive social status in high school.

I disagree. If you can make up for your looks, you will still have a positive social status in high school.

keep coping, the ugly kids hang out with other ugly kids

keep coping, the ugly kids hang out with other ugly kids

Social skills make up for ugly looks in platonic relationships. You're still a teenager so you wouldn't understand.

High school is nothing compared to the humiliations incels face in adulthood. At least in high school my only preoccupation was to go to my room and play games.

Chad can be a child rapist and he will still be accepted. (not kidding about this btw, there was an experiment by an Incel on Tinder and it proved this)
True that, fuck Chads.

D6CAD59A 8ED3 4BE5 9071 1D8238AF3BC6

True. If you're not a normie, you are the creep.

The high tier nomies usually justify the neglection of low social status people by saying that they are "weird" which is just a synonym for ugly.

8whakk3224601

personality = looks

you can statusmaxx by becoming Football player for your high school team but you wont get far unless your top player in ur team and not some trash bench player that doesnt get playing time

Water is wet.

The only way to make up for looks is with height, which is still looks

Or by being a violent drug dealer

Yea, even if you're socially beyond competent you're not getting anywhere in the highschool social hierarchy if you aren't good looking.

The only way to make up for looks is with height, which is still looks

Or by being a violent drug dealer

I wasn't talking about height. I meant social skills, so in this case, your personality. Personality is a meme in the dating world, but not in places you frequent. I would talk about my experience but I would probably get warned for bragging because of the discrepancy that comes with people with and without a social background, so I will refrain. (Mod bad! Me did good? @blickpall)

Yeah there were no cool ugly kids in my school.

Your social status is determined by your genetics.

The sad thing is that it gets 100 times worse in university. Some people can fake it in high school, but once you get to university, people will either not care or see right through you.

Chad can be "weird" all he wants, and can be in the D&D club and in the anime club and still have every bitch on his dick and still be the coolest kid in school.
Absolute right

read the rest of it dumbass, you need to top player of your team for this to work. not some garbage player. and if your a top player of a HS team chances are your gonna get offers to play football for college, which WILLL statusmax you no matter how bad/good you are.

I went to school with plenty of subhumans who got to live the normie lifestyle because they had status. It wasn't all about looks. Yurocel btw, not sure if it's different in America.

Get mad, not getting mad is what everybody does wrong. FUCK them!

you can statusmaxx by becoming Football player for your high school team but you wont get far unless your top player in ur team and not some trash bench player that doesnt get playing time
I was just gonna say this

Been in so many fistfights in highschool. Physical bullying stopped and it switched to exclusion and psychological later on when I learned how to fight better as I gained experience.

Why the only hope for some semblance of status for subhumans like us is to toughguymax.

It takes away some of the crap thrown your way. You'd still get rejection from foids but you'd get less physical bullying. Makes life a little easier :)

Damn son family pill is brutal.

Water is wet

Fire is hot

My face is ugly

Just fightmaxxing bro

not really, it's a combination of looks + acting NT.
if you are autistic and have looks, you won't have status, don't even bother arguing with this.
if you are autistic and have looks, you won't have status, don't even bother arguing with this.

I knew a guy who was and he got so many bitches