Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks like the totally normal people with great lives are at it again!

BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
https://kek.gg/i/Tn5r7.png

Haha, holy hell, this website was just made too. Remember guys, they want you to think they're the normal ones.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,520
Online
0
They've already gotten what they want. What more do they want?
 
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
can we report them for brigading to the reddit admins?
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
755
Online
26m
BasedTruecel said:
https://kek.gg/i/Tn5r7.png

Haha, holy hell, this website was just made too. Remember guys, they want you to think they're the normal ones.

nice to see you here bro :)  cucktears is beyond pathetic. they really think they are good people :angel: haha
 
G

GeneticDysfunction

Overlord
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,004
Online
7d 22h 12m
Lol sadddddd


idkwattodowithlife said:
They've already gotten what they want. What more do they want?

Our assholes probably
 
weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
394
Online
0
they are incels in denial and they know it. they are just coping
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,520
Online
0
weservenomsg said:
they are incels in denial and they know it. they are just coping

Lol 100%
 
DebatesNotBans

DebatesNotBans

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7
Online
0
So how the fuck are we gonna take down inceltears? They're clearly a hate sub at this point.
 
I

INCEL9000

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2
Online
0
DebatesNotBans said:
So how the fuck are we gonna take down inceltears? They're clearly a hate sub at this point.

Don't bother. Just don't visit their sub. Out of sight, out of mind.
 
Adolf_Hitler

Adolf_Hitler

Racial Cosmopolitanism, Incelism, Americanism
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
700
Online
1d 14h 18m
Totally normal.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top