Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Looks like the second phase of the riots is happening.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Gigabased

lmaoo. Imagine glorifying people who enacted genocide on a massive scale. It's logically inconsistent to be an incel while condoning the subjugation of other people. Surely the irony here is not lost on you.

In my view, it is about time these statues came down. No need to glorify people who enacted untold suffering under the guise of brining civilization and religion the "conquered" peoples simply did not request. Muh white man's burden.
Found the jogger.

Found the jogger.

Thank you for posting a thoughtful reply and logically dispelling the basis of my previous statement and explaining why I should perhaps further interrogate my beliefs.

I'll never understand what burgertards have against colombo, he barely had anything to do with the slave trade that only really started after his death

Why is this in Inceldom Discussion?

Based, Columbus was a cunt.

It would be very funny if the statue fell on the joggers heads, killing them.
Breaking News: "Statue of Christopher Columbus kills 2 joggers".

Christopher Colombus was based. He actually helped the niggers that lived in Africa eating eachother and brought them to America.