Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks like IncelTear are racist against whites.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
FC7C499C 7B59 4847 901D 080DC61787E6

Like the topic title says, looks like InceTear are racist against whites. The person that is stereotyping whites to take enjoyment in slavery gets several upvotes and the person who disagrees gets downvoted yet they call us the circlejerk.

Typical commies

not surprised

Slavery was the best thing that could have happened to the savage negro tribes.

Slavery was the best thing that could have happened to the savage negro tribes.
Worst thing to happen to the West though, since niggers now commit a disproportionate amount of crime.

They are racist against ethnics not whites.

Worst thing to happen to the West though, since niggers now commit a disproportionate amount of crime.
Abolition was the worst thing for all. For the West because we got flooded by negros. But also for Africa since we left them with an infrastructure that they will never be able to sustain for themselves. Now we keep feeding and helping them, causing their numbers to explode to a thousand times the amount that they could support on their own. It's a time bomb waiting to go off. The world's greatest famine awaits them.

if you have a hundred hungry deer in and you feed them, you'll be left with a thousand hungry deer.

so shitting on females is toxic, but shitting on whites is good.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

White people sure do love slavery, that's why they were buying slaves from African slavers for centuries. Those African slavers however, they abhorred slavery and only had to do it because of racial discrimination and lack of opportunity in their communities.

No wait, it's the white people who stopped slavery in the Western world while it's still going on in shit hole countries.

Racism against whites is almost always in 99.9% of cases the result of sexual frustration
They are sexually frustrated they couldn't secure themselves a hot white guy chad

Last edited:
so? Im racist too

These are the same "people" who post about their slave fetishs on BDSM subreddits :feelskek:

aNother white hate shit from these braindead 14 year olds.... who would have thunk:feelsokman:
Also if any of you wants to be my niggerslave send me a private

They want to believe we are all white supremacist, it helps them sleep at night.
Actually I find it even more offensive, as if us ethnicel didn't exist when we probably constitutes a good half if not more of the incel community (maybe not here but overall). Japan is an incel nest.

Racism against whites is almost always in 99.9% of cases the result of sexual frustration
They are sexually frustrated they couldn't secure themselves a hot white guy chad
I know white guys who have had restraining orders filed against them by stacies. Some white men are BY NO MEANS a chad.

I look down on all races equally.

I have friends who are sub-eight white males and they don’t get any women.
I look down on all races equally.
Imagine being an incel and supporting Donald Trump.

Oh wait, this isn’t surprising.

Last edited:
Imagine being an incel and supporting Donald Trump.

Oh wait, this isn’t surprising.
Don't really 'support' him because I'm from England. I just like him because most foids hate him and he pisses them off. Biden is the foids choice.

Don't really 'support' him because I'm from England. I just like him because most foids hate him and he pisses them off. Biden is the foids choice.
Biden is the beta chad’s choice.

That too...although to be fair I doubt he was really many people's choice except Winnie The Flu in China.
Biden is a great president doing a great job.

I think these places tend to be quite left-wing. This forum is not only men-only but also pro-men - both things that the modern left hates.

And the modern left also hates whites.

So it makes sense to me that they would hold views like that.

Biden is a great president doing a great job.
Ehhh...depends if you're talking about Accelerationism and wanting it all to burn faster in which case...maybe but based on the actual purpose of the job itself...nah

They're not wrong. Cumskins love slavery.

they are also racist towards asians, advocatedoogy made racist remarks towards me :feelsUgh:

Can't relate since I'm a slav nigger

I actually do want want a slave wife unironically fuck white people tho

Leftist nigger lovers always hate whites. Thankfully, most Reddit leftists are self-loathing homos/trannies and will end up *hanging around* their ceiling fan or nearest tree branch by their own accord.