Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks >= Height > Race

• Thread starter YouArentBlackPilled
  • Start date
YouArentBlackPilled

YouArentBlackPilled

Pro-Femicide
-
JBB or any JB(race/ethnicity) is really just Exotic Pill kekek

Attachments

• rapidsave.com_hes_in_heaven_with_his_queen-rwssxp2mypac1.mp4
    1 MB
You will never understand foids brain just because you think race doesn't matter doesn't mean foids don't, they are disgusted by shit skin
This shouldn't even be controversial, shitskin will always be associated with lower status, poverty and filth. Yet retards are still out here trying to deny that pale skin mogs and increases smv

Other than blacks and a few rice, the exotic thing doesn't work

This shouldn't even be controversial, shitskin will always be associated with lower status, poverty and filth. Yet retards are still out here trying to deny that pale skin mogs and increases smv
But media is also trying to make blacks as well hung guys.

wrong it's height>>>>>>>race>looks

height is the most important trait for foids and it isn't even close. you'll see interracial relationships all the time but never one where a man is short.

You will never understand foids brain just because you think race doesn't matter doesn't mean foids don't, they are disgusted by shit skin
If the shitskin is ugly then yes but once again ugly men do bad cause they’re ugly not cause their race kekek

It’s not shitskin, it’s looks, an ugly white will be looked down upon for approaching foids too, I know from experience kekek that’s why I’m apart of this fucking forum, having pale skin is also not looked at as a prize

Truly retards, skin color is one of the most innate physical features and they still cope and deny
no you fucking dumbass, ugly is ugly, attractive is attractive like the fucking video kekek It’s all about looks

wrong it's height>>>>>>>race>looks

height is the most important trait for foids and it isn't even close. you'll see interracial relationships all the time but never one where a man is short.
Looks and height are the most important, the rest is cope

But media is also trying to make blacks as well hung guys.
What’s with this cope? The media has been casting us as the ideal men which obviously worked on foids.

I feel like you retards forget foid all want the same men and they rate 90% of men as unattractive kekek

It’s not shitskin, it’s looks, an ugly white will be looked down upon for approaching foids too, I know from experience kekek that’s why I’m apart of this fucking forum, having pale skin is also not looked at as a prize
Youre right, its obvious people with paler skin can be castaways and rejects but if you had to choose to look like normal st. blackopscel or st. blackopscel with brown skin which one would you rather choose(in order to increase your appealness)?

shitskin will always be associated with lower status, poverty and filth.
Perfect for the toilets that romanticize those things. Then it is easier for poor shitskins to ascend.

Height > Looks

You’re more likely to be taken seriously if youre tall, youre less likely to get bullied, less likely to get raped by a faggot in jail, easier to defend yourself, more likely to make more money and have an important job. Also a pretty good boost when it comes to dating. I know dudes with 3/10 faces but they’re 6'3 and confidence, they fuck all the time.

this tbh, race>looks

Youre right, its obvious people with paler skin can be castaways and rejects but if you had to choose to look like normal st. blackopscel or st. blackopscel with brown skin which one would you rather choose(in order to increase your appealness)?
Depends on my location just being honest kekek

Height > Looks

You’re more likely to be taken seriously if youre tall, youre less likely to get bullied, less likely to get raped by a faggot in jail, easier to defend yourself, more likely to make more money and have an important job. Also a pretty good boost when it comes to dating. I know dudes with 3/10 faces but they’re 6'3 and confidence, they fuck all the time.
Could go either way just being honest but looks is crucial like very important

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back