Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Looks dont matter.

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
"I am the best example because usually i am attracted to 5'4 skinny bald indian men with glasses but it just happends that my boyfried is a 7ft nordic muscular guy without glasses and a full head of hair. At first i wasnt attracted to him at all but after knowing each other i fucked him at the first date because of his great personality. You see looks dont matter its all personality."

This makes my blood boil when I see women say this unironically:reeeeee:

IT wont touch this

Women who lie should be jailed

A2AA43A6 58D6 48DB BF03 23BAD66DD0B9

Yea sums it up.

Many females sever out the truth.

My reaction to shit like that is your av.

IT wont touch this
They can, but they'll be like: HEH STUPID INCEL DONT UNDERSTAND WOMEN AT ALL THEY ARE JUST DELLUSIONAL MYSOGINIST AND WE ARE SMART FEMINISTS BECAUSE WE RESPECT WAHMEN AND THEY DONT GOD INCEL ARE SO DUMB AND WE ARE SO SMART

Femoids always say this shit. They are fucking retarded

If looks didn't matter then Jeremy Meeks would be rotting in jail and Saint Elliot would be still walking among us mortals.

This makes my blood boil when I see women say this unironically:reeeeee:
IT wont touch this
Femoids always say this shit.
They can, but they'll be like: HEH STUPID INCEL DONT UNDERSTAND WOMEN AT ALL THEY ARE JUST DELLUSIONAL MYSOGINIST AND WE ARE SMART FEMINISTS BECAUSE WE RESPECT WAHMEN AND THEY DONT GOD INCEL ARE SO DUMB AND WE ARE SO SMART
Many females sever out the truth.

"Tee hee looks don't matter, my male model bf's personality is what I really like about him"