Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Looks don’t influence how people perceive your personality, just be a good guy”

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Will IT be willing to explain this phenomena
F1E78818 83BC 4D24 992A C1EE619F41C9

They won't. will just call the person a bigot or some stupid shit, even though this is how almost everyone sees us but won't admit it.

Halo effect is real

inceltears are all incels in denial they will never admit the truth

Mfw he mogs me.

My favorite is when they say things like, "if you don't want to be called creepy then don't do creepy things"

The implication being that you said or did something that a different person wouldn't have done. The truth is, you're creepy on sight before you say or do anything.

I guess I don't understand why this is so difficult for the IT crowd to admit. What would they be giving up if they admitted the truth? The only thing I can think of is, they wont admit the truth because they believe it makes women look bad. They don't want to admit that any woman anywhere on earth could have any kind of prejudice.

My favorite is when they say things like, "if you don't want to be called creepy then don't do creepy things"

The implication being that you said or did something that a different person wouldn't have done. The truth is, you're creepy on sight before you say or do anything.

I guess I don't understand why this is so difficult for the IT crowd to admit. What would they be giving up if they admitted the truth? The only thing I can think of is, they wont admit the truth because they believe it makes women look bad. They don't want to admit that any woman anywhere on earth could have any kind of prejudice.
Males don't want to admit they are incels and females don't want to admit they are shallow whores. They wouldn't take any of this so personally if that wasn't the case.

Males don't want to admit they are incels and females don't want to admit they are shallow whores. They wouldn't take any of this so personally if that wasn't the case.
I hate how men can admit they like women for primarily looks but women have to virtue signal so fucking hard about it

IT won't touch this

What would they be giving up if they admitted the truth?
Their stupid subreddit and all the posts being redundant as they are, and the masses of retards buying into what they say.