Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looks at this Vietnamese foid's tiktok account I found.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Literally, all this bitch does is go after random white pretty boys in Vietnam and telling them that they are handsome. So cringe. Imagine, if this was some bald curry going after white women instead.

Cringe bitch.

@Made in Heaven
@wasted12years
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Cayden Zhang
@TheGrayWolf
@DarkStar

@VideoGameCoper

Asian women are the short balding Indian janitors of women. They obsessively chase White men at a 100:1 ratio with zero regard for optics. They just get away with it by dint of being women, and when they succeed and consummate, they pump out genetically cursed mutt children.

Last edited:
Literally, all this bitch does is go after random white pretty boys in Vietnam and telling them that they are handsome. So cringe. Imagine, if this was some bald curry going after white women instead.
View attachment 1215165
A pretty boy Chad who not only mogs us but lives a life bettER than anything we'll ever expERience while alive...

@Biowaste Removal

Looks scripted.

Asian women are the short balding Indian janitors of women. They obsessively chase White men and pump out genetically cursed mutt children. They just get away with it by dint of being women.
Exactly, if this was a man, it would sound so much worse. Asian women don't get enough hate.

Even, I couldn't help but cringe so hard. The voice makes it worse
It's so fucking annoying jfl, asian accent subhuman af. At least curry accent is funny and laughs, asian accent is just irritating and makes you want to sock them in the face

It's so fucking annoying jfl, asian accent subhuman af. At least curry accent is funny and laughs, asian accent is just irritating and makes you want to sock them in the face
Noodlewhores often sound so old. The noodlewhore in the video could be 50+.

Doubt it. She is going after teenagers om school trips.
Yea i know but what i'm saying is, it's hard to tell the difference between a 20 year old noodlewhore and a 50 year old noodlwhore from the voice alone.

bing chonk wong tin wong dong
Honestly. Imagine if it was a random currycel who approached some white foid. But foids think it's OK for them to do that simply because they are foids and everyone should be like oooh so cute look how she complimented this guy :soy::soy::soy:
I fucking HATE these privileged and entitled cunts. Especially 3rd world noodlewhores who don't know their place.

Too bad a hobo didn't fucking brag that cunt and rape her while she was filming

the vietnamese boy who has a crush on her and gave her flowers saw this video and spent the rest of the week rotting in his room playing valorant

Asian women are the short balding Indian janitors of women. They obsessively chase White men at a 100:1 ratio with zero regard for optics. They just get away with it by dint of being women, and when they succeed and consummate, they pump out genetically cursed mutt children.

Yes. It IS assoying. I literally want to jump at her throat for harassing westerners and thinking they should be automatically OK with it.

:yes::yes::yes:
god i already hate this bitch so fucking much and i watched only this one shittok from her

Im surprised it didnt shatter my eardrum with how shitty it is.

the vietnamese boy who has a crush on her and gave her flowers saw this video and spent the rest of the week rotting in his room playing valorant
BROOOOTAL

Yes. It IS assoying. I literally want to jump at her throat for harassing westerners and thinking they should be automatically OK with it.
Yeah, this gook seems to have zero manners

Brutal lookspill and heightpill automatically interesting personality copers wont touch this

That guy looks young as fuck

Yea i know but what i'm saying is, it's hard to tell the difference between a 20 year old noodlewhore and a 50 year old noodlwhore from the voice alone.
Also they look young even when they are 40. It's crazy

@AsiaCel @mcmoohyun

Honestly. Imagine if it was a random currycel who approached some white foid. But foids think it's OK for them to do that simply because they are foids and everyone should be like oooh so cute look how she complimented this guy :soy::soy::soy:
I fucking HATE these privileged and entitled cunts. Especially 3rd world noodlewhores who don't know their place.
This is what I was thinking. This 3rd world cunt should know her place.

Imagine telling an ugly guy after talking to them, hey you have a great personality!

And Vietnam is the least cucked chink country

Video doesn’t play unfortunately, but I can already tell if the gender roles were reversed, the cops would be called

And Vietnam is the least cucked chink country
It's one of the most cucked, are you stupid? They literally bootlick of Americans who committed dreadful rapes and mass murders against them like the My Lai massacre

It's one of the most cucked, are you stupid? They literally bootlick of Americans who committed dreadful rapes and mass murders against them like the My Lai massacre

Vietnamese has it the best of all chink in US, and acutually they out-marry more Slavic foids with the ratio of 1 : 1.4 ratio in Poland

@WorthlessSlavicShit can you confirm this? Vietnamese are the least cucked chinks right?

View attachment 1215214

Vietnamese has it the best of all chink in US, and acutually they out-marry more Slavic foids with the ratio of 1 : 1.4 ratio in Poland

@WorthlessSlavicShit can you confirm this? Vietnamese are the least cucked chinks right?
They are apparently also the main reason why the outmarriage imbalance between South Korea and SEA had been narrowing.