Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looks aren't everything in life in general. You need to be intelligent at many things to succeed.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Looks matter for everything in dating for sure but they aren't everything in life in general. It helps to be good looking and tall but the number one factor that predicts the size of your wallet and therefore your quality of life is your IQ. If you want to succeed in something you need to have a high enough IQ to not be completely blown out of the water by your competitors and be on par or surpass them. This may be obvious but the tricky part is that you can't just be intelligent at one thing, you need to be intelligent at many things to make it to the top. Take for example that you're a salesman and you're trying to market and sell a product. You need to have a good baseline IQ to be more creative about unique ways on how you're going to sell your product in a way that your competitors haven't thought of doing so yet AND you also need to be emotionally intelligent enough to convince someone to buy your product in the first place. Humans are emotional creatures (which is why we have so many retards believing in the bluepill) so you can't persuade someone to buy what your offering using facts alone you also need to know what's going to please them and what isn't. This is why psychopaths are so successful in business, they're smart enough to know unique and creative ways to sell a product or service that their competitors haven't already thought of and they're emotionally intelligent enough to know what words to use to get other people to buy their product. Intelligence is basically speed; everyone is running towards something but you can only get there first if you're smart enough. If you aren't smart in modern society you are the equivalent of an obese 600 lb male trying to run in an Olympic sprinting race.

This is the exact reason why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer in a free market. The rich are metaphorically faster than you and know ways that you can't even think of to maintain and expand their wealth while you work a dead end 9-5 wondering why you just can't come up with anything to escape your predicament. Even if you're born with good looks in the modern day if you're not smart you'll never be at the top, at best you'll be a middle class wage slave to intellectually superior men who know how to keep you running on the hamster wheel like the metaphorical rat you are. The whole systems been rigged from the start to benefit smart people while common folk like us suffer. It's not even over, It never even began for any of us.

You won't be at the top anyways even if you have a "high" IQ but are low in other stats like physical attractivenes; you'll make good money, but you need other skills to, say, become a manager or executive (aka good looks and NTness). It depends on what your definition of "success" is, you can be a 100 IQ Chad who talked his way into a modelling job or just had the right connections in high school to be "successful". Completely over if you don't have both though, like me. :feelsohgod:

over for braindeadcels

Looks matter for everything in dating for sure but they aren't everything in life in general. It helps to be good looking and tall but the number one factor that predicts the size of your wallet and therefore your quality of life is your IQ. If you want to succeed in something you need to have a high enough IQ to not be completely blown out of the water by your competitors and be on par or surpass them. This may be obvious but the tricky part is that you can't just be intelligent at one thing, you need to be intelligent at many things to make it to the top. Take for example that you're a salesman and you're trying to market and sell a product. You need to have a good baseline IQ to be more creative about unique ways on how you're going to sell your product in a way that your competitors haven't thought of doing so yet AND you also need to be emotionally intelligent enough to convince someone to buy your product in the first place. Humans are emotional creatures (which is why we have so many retards believing in the bluepill) so you can't persuade someone to buy what your offering using facts alone you also need to know what's going to please them and what isn't. This is why psychopaths are so successful in business, they're smart enough to know unique and creative ways to sell a product or service that their competitors haven't already thought of and they're emotionally intelligent enough to know what words to use to get other people to buy their product. Intelligence is basically speed; everyone is running towards something but you can only get there first if you're smart enough. If you aren't smart in modern society you are the equivalent of an obese 600 lb male trying to run in an Olympic sprinting race.

This is the exact reason why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer in a free market. The rich are metaphorically faster than you and know ways that you can't even think of to maintain and expand their wealth while you work a dead end 9-5 wondering why you just can't come up with anything to escape your predicament. Even if you're born with good looks in the modern day if you're not smart you'll never be at the top, at best you'll be a middle class wage slave to intellectually superior men who know how to keep you running on the hamster wheel like the metaphorical rat you are. The whole systems been rigged from the start to benefit smart people while common folk like us suffer. It's not even over, It never even began for any of us.
dnd rd

You won't be at the top anyways even if you have a "high" IQ but are low in other stats like physical attractivenes; you'll make good money, but you need other skills to, say, become a manager or executive (aka good looks and NTness). It depends on what your definition of "success" is, you can be a 100 IQ Chad who talked his way into a modelling job or just had the right connections in high school to be "successful". Completely over if you don't have both though, like me. :feelsohgod:
I agree that Chads can use their aesthetics and/or athletic ability to basically cheat their way through life but they'll never be at the top if they don't have a good enough IQ. Another Chad who can model and advertise themselves better will always end up surpassing them in the long run. The top is reserved only for the smart people just look at all the billionaire CEO's they don't look anywhere near chad like. You need to be stress tolerant and NT to some degree as well.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/11/does-iq-determine-success-a-psychologist-weighs-in.html
″[IQ is] the single most important predictor of work success,” Antonakis, a professor of organizational behavior at Switzerland’s University of Lausanne who focuses on leadership and management research, tells CNBC Make It. “It’s a very robust and very reliable predictor.”
yup accoding to this psychologist iq is the most important factor for business succes. if you are a 100 iq chad you are just not going to make it as a CEO. ofc being good looking helps but it is not end all be all in business succes like it is with social succes. if you born low iq it is basically not possible to ascend finnacially unless you are really talented in sports or are like jeremy meeks 0.000001% in terms looks or win the lottery. looks definitely overrated imo in this regard. IQ, talent and family connections matter way more then looks in terms of how financially off you will be.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/11/does-iq-determine-success-a-psychologist-weighs-in.html

yup accoding to this psychologist iq is the most important factor for business succes. if you are a 100 iq chad you are just not going to make it as a CEO. ofc being good looking helps but it is not end all be all in business succes like it is with social succes. if you born low iq it is basically not possible to ascend finnacially unless you are really talented in sports or are like jeremy meeks 0.000001% in terms looks or win the lottery. looks definitely overrated imo in this regard. IQ, talent and family connections matter way more then looks in terms of how financially off you will be.
That is true tbh but if you're a chad you can just go ahead and marry a rich foid.

Last edited:

absolute truth IQ is everything after looks @AfricanIncel has posted a lot on this as well. I have been cucked of multiple 200k + salary jobs because of my IQ. This after studying for hundreds of hours. Now I have to study for thousands to compensate for my intellectual deficiency

indeed. IQ is destiny. Massive suifuel for us low IQs. I will go and grind some more after reading this post.

absolute truth IQ is everything after looks @AfricanIncel has posted a lot on this as well. I have been cucked of multiple 200k + salary jobs because of my IQ. This after studying for hundreds of hours. Now I have to study for thousands to compensate for my intellectual deficiency
You're a STEMcel right? If so then it's giga over for you man they're laying off soo many STEMcels right now and AI is replacing them too. It's totally fuckin over.

You're a STEMcel right? If so then it's giga over for you man they're laying off soo many STEMcels right now and AI is replacing them too. It's totally fuckin over.
yeah programmercel. My company not laying off ppl rn and I am near a decade out of college so not too worried about that. But yes all the good stem companies laying off and hiring no one

Indeed. High IQ is the secret to unlocking the realities of this universe. With a high IQ you can predict things before they happen and think two steps ahead. I have an IQ of 90 at best and my life has been a living hell. I suffer everyday. I have to compete against other genetically advantaged whites and Indians with a slow brain. High IQ's will never understand the humiliation I felt failing over and over again despite my best efforts to succeed . They think that I haven't applied myself enough when I have spent hundreds of hours trying to understand the same bullshit over and over again, but my slow processing speed prevents me from grasping it immediately.

I really do hate you high IQ privileged rich fags. You are living in a different dimension of existence. Also H1B visa and companies that outsource jobs to overseas Indians and Chinese willing to work for pennies can go fuck themselves, because I already have to deal with enough competition at home. It's a dog eat dog world.
Are you genetically gifted in sports? If so you should try using your talent in that and forget about studymaxxing or going into any intellectual pursuits.

Last edited:
yeah programmercel. My company not laying off ppl rn and I am near a decade out of college so not too worried about that. But yes all the good stem companies laying off and hiring no one
Wish you luck man. I'm gonna try to businessmaxx and become a rich CEO.

Wish you luck man. I'm gonna try to businessmaxx and become a rich CEO.
based. I was gonna try but failed at drop shipping and crypto/stocks Maxx. I'd probably fail at business Maxx too.

chad has 70 IQ. Tyrone has 50 IQ. Chud Chuddington has 130 IQ.
Guess who slays the most

chad has 70 IQ. Tyrone has 50 IQ. Chud Chuddington has 130 IQ.
Guess who slays the most
Is chud a rich chad because then he’ll slay more

IQ is everything

but ya if ur below average looking things still gonna be rough

No surprise that physical attractiveness and iq are positively correlated

That’s exactly why a Good bit of only fans whores are making money huh . Not to mention how Kim whoredashion became a sensation over a literal sex tape
Hahaha and for that you need high iq?:feelsgah:
No, thats the reason more for stone fist of fire to smash this gay planet like a dick to a puss.

nope the number one factor for success is luck in my opinion.
its very rare for someone to become a millionaire in one generation it takes at least 2-3 generations and lots of luck.
But i agree that iq is important.

To be honest, OP has said the truth. In present day, High IQ and High intellectual knowledge leads to the statusmaxx in society. Foids will attracted by ur money and status.

So IQ>>>>Looks

To be honest, OP has said the truth. In present day, High IQ and High intellectual knowledge leads to the statusmaxx in society. Foids will attracted by ur money and status.

So IQ>>>>Looks
that’s a Redpill cope moneymaxxing will only attract gold diggers that care only about money and don’t truly love you like they’d love chad and they’d probably cheat on you with chad every chance they get.

that’s a Redpill cope moneymaxxing will only attract gold diggers that care only about money and don’t truly love you like they’d love chad and they’d probably cheat on you with chad every chance they get.
TBH yes such foids are gold digger non virgin bitches who only love your money as status. They don't truly love you soulfully

Life is brutal for low IQ cels

just be top 1% bro