Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Looks are only important for hooks ups’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

They are important for relationships too unless the dude is ok with being in a betabux relationship so statements like this is a load of horse shit.

Looks are the only way to avoid being treated like complete shit as a man. If you want any sort of humane treatment, you better not be ugly

The only thing that ever comes out of a toilets bowl is lies.. and I hate liars. I don't understand why Figs lie so much and just expect to win at everything. As if their skill in lies alone could topple a mountain.. even though society today facilitates such life ruining lies, this societies existence is extremely artificial. They only have so long left until the last liar is the one holding all the blame that shall not only be applied to them but every other of their filth. Lets be honest, if the truth ever came out a lot of stupid whores would choose suicide. Good riddance. :feelshmm:

Best way to offend Fempigs? Tell the truth about them. To the Fempig a lie is something they want to be levied at them so they can act the damsel in distress "Oh noooooooooo help me white knights give me all the attention teehee :foidSoy:". But when you tell the truth about them and their ill deeds they get all mad.

Looks are important for everything in life. Humans are a visual species. This goes beyond dating. Looks are important when in comes to your career or trying to expand your social circle.

"Which implies that women aren't physically attracted to the men they're in a serious relationship with"

looks is the pathway to success and bliss

everything outside of looks is only good for betabuxing and jestermaxing and simpmaxing
that's why being considered "good/fit" for a long term relationship is not a compliment in the slightest

however these factors (outside of looks) apparently do not sustain longer or successful relationships, the only ones that seems to last are the ones that become open relationships and the man accepts being a cuck
nature always surpasses nurture and foids want to fuck :chad: above all

everything outside of looks is only good for betabuxing and jestermaxing and simpmaxing
that's why being considered "good/fit" for a long term relationship is not a compliment in the slightest
It’s an insult this point. Well, either means that you’re found to be good looking or good enough to be a betabux cuckold.

no consolation to me because i only want hook ups

Looks are important for everything in life. Humans are a visual species. This goes beyond dating. Looks are important when in comes to your career or trying to expand your social circle.

Looks are everything :blackpill: