Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks are getting more and more important in the world

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★
I am a Millenial and when I started in STEM, jobs were easy to come by (even so soon after GFC) and paid a lot more when adjusted for inflation. Recently, with the:

- economic downturn,
- influx of STEMcels into the industry (fewer and fewer other jobs pay the bill now, so everyone is trying to code)
- lots more jobs being taken by AI
- crazy costs of housing

It's becoming clear that in the future being in the 110-130IQ range will not be sufficient to make good money. OTOH while the value of IQ and studymaxxing is depreciating, attractive "influencers" on social media and similar are making more $$$ than ever. Real estate agents (tallfag chads) are making more money than ever, politicians (tallfag chads) are making more money than ever, athletes, CEOs, etc, are all making more money than ever. In an AI-driven world with a shit economy, looks increase in importance whereas IQ and hard work decrease. I think Millenials might be the last generation where subhumans were still able to get a high paid job, pay off their student loans, and acquire real estate. For GenZ this will be very hard and for Gen Alpha it's over unless you're an alpha chad.

connections are more important

connections are more important
This. In modern society, it's about who you know, not what you know. People can be the most talented or most intelligent but if they don't know anyone and don't have the right connections, then they'll never get anywhere in life.

An attractive foid can go on Chaturbate and OnlyFans and earn $100,000-$1,000,000 in a single year. An incel guy like myself can't even get a terrible low-paying job, not that I would ever become a workcel at this point. One reason why I need a hot girlfriend is so I can have her make me money by posting and I turn her into an idol like in anime.

I'm like Naofumi from the anime Shield Hero who can't do anything alone. I need to get my very own Raphtalia who can be my sword, just like Raphtalia was Naofumi's sword in the anime. The only reason Naofumi became successful was because he had Raphtalia. That's what having a girl will do for a guy like me. If I never get a girl, I'll be a failure all my life. Everything was rigged against Naofumi the moment he was summoned into the world, and because of Raphtalia, things started to change for him. That's why I need my own Raphtalia if I want my life to change. These days, in this world, most guys will be exactly like Naofumi because the entire system is rigged against most guys unless the guy is a Chad.