Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel LOOKS AND ONLY LOOKS , AVERAGE IS IRRELEVANT

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
just read that huge blackpill someone posted few minutes ago , that cunts find ugly dudes repulsive and are indifferent to average guys

you either looksmax or die

and be an asshole on top of that to keep the relationshit going , but you gonna break up after 1 month anyways no need to worry about that part , she loves you for your looks what a fucking shallow reason but thats life

i knew all of that ofc , but i just realized how insane it rly is

Attachments

• t9OD0v3.jpg
    t9OD0v3.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 321
Hope that sandnigger goatfucker chops her head off

People like that probably don't wish their own death every moment from sunup till sundown. I wonder how that feels.

People like that probably don't wish their own death every moment from sunup till sundown. I wonder how that feels.

Probably better than Inceldom. Much better.

"Women don't approach bro"

"You gotta approach and have game bro"

"Women aren't much visual bro"

:lul:

"Women don't approach bro"

"You gotta approach and have game bro"

"Women aren't much visual bro"

:lul:

just lol at guys coping , they need to hit the gyms , get VISIBLE ABS , hope they get a better face with gymmaxing , get an arm tatto , and a tekken 7 knee mask

done.

just lol at guys coping , they need to hit the gyms , get VISIBLE ABS , hope they get a better face with gymmaxing , get an arm tatto , and a tekken 7 knee mask

done.
That guy has a 10/10 frame and bone structure, as well as a good face. It's useless to gymcel without them.

That guy has a 10/10 frame and bone structure, as well as a good face. It's useless to gymcel without them.

its silly to gymmax just for foids anyways, i was there , but getting wealthy and living full copes, lavish lifestyle is my goal

the amount of times i daydream about lying on the railway tracks and getting run over... :feelscry:

Just be chad theory tbh tbh ngl ngl.

the amount of times i daydream about lying on the railway tracks and getting run over... :feelscry:
I think of an aneurysm during my sleep. Much more peaceful.

Francisco Lachowski doesn't even lift, yet he has visible abs. It's all about being lean. Mass beyond a certain point is optional.

I think of an aneurysm during my sleep. Much more peaceful.

I have this fascination about dying in pain, as if I deserve it. I don't know why, I think it would be funny to see an ugly creature like me being crushed to death.

I have this fascination about dying in pain, as if I deserve it. I don't know why, I think it would be funny to see an ugly creature like me being crushed to death.
If u have a big nose then its the most torture that anyone can go through

Do you fantasize about being crushed to death by a giant woman?

just lol at guys coping , they need to hit the gyms , get VISIBLE ABS , hope they get a better face with gymmaxing , get an arm tatto
If it's that easy, why are you here? Go hit the gym and get an arm tattoo or whatever and let us know how it went.

If it's that easy, why are you here? Go hit the gym and get an arm tattoo or whatever and let us know how it went.

bc its giga cuck cope , going to the gym just to get a cunt that dosnt even love me for me but my looks , but many man sadly doing exactly that

dosnt even love me for me but my looks
This is the most bluepilled thing I've read here this year. Of course she's going to love you for your looks, women can't love men for any other reason, their reptile brains won't allow it.

This is the most bluepilled thing I've read here this year. Of course she's going to love you for your looks, women can't love men for any other reason, their reptile brains won't allow it.

what is bluepilled in there, i just stated it how it is , its just silly and plain dumb but thats foids , thats life

its not like men are differen though tbh

I hate foids so much.

I had believed that before too. But by now I think they are even more visual than men.
They definitely are. Except towards each other not as much as they are towards men.

Report her account. Twitter is not gofundme.com.

But by now I think they are even more visual than men.
They are much more, and that's exactly why there's that myth that they aren't, since we men fawn over any remotely attractive foid while foids only fawn over 0,1% of men.

One one hand I agree with looks theory but on the other hand I know more than 10+ people in real life that are bonesless subhumans in face and they are in long term relationships.

Yes, they probably get cucked every now and then but at least they're not incels. I'm prettier than them tbh.

Do you fantasize about being crushed to death by a giant woman?

No no, I'm not one of those people. If a foid tried to hit me I'd beat her pretty bad.

Massive blackpill incoming, be aware.

Sub5 = 0 or unfuckable/invisible/subhuman in the eyes of women. They'd rather fuck an animal than a sub5 except when money is involved.
5+ is 1 or fuckable. It's either 0 or 1. If you're 1 you're fuckable, but not necessarily desirable obviously.

The actual attractiveness scale for women starts at 5/10. 1s, 2s, 3s and 4s are not even considered. They're subhuman.

5/10 = 1/5, very unattractive
6/10 = 2/5, unattractive
7/10 = 3/5, average
8/10 = 4/5, attractive
9/10 = close to 5/5, very attractive
10/10 = doesn't exist, women will always find a flaw

Last edited:
Massive blackpill incoming, be aware.

Sub5 = 0 or unfuckable/invisible/subhuman in the eyes of women. They'd rather fuck an animal than a sub5 except when money is involved.
5+ is 1 or fuckable. It's either 0 or 1. If you're 1 you're fuckable, but not necessarily desirable obviously.

The actual attractiveness scale for women starts at 5/10. 1s, 2s, 3s and 4s are not even considered. They're subhuman.

5/10 = 1/5, very unattractive
6/10 = 2/5, unattractive
7/10 = 3/5, average
8/10 = 4/5, attractive
9/10 = close to 5/5, very attractive
10/10 = doesn't exist, women will always find a flaw

very well put , like i said average is irrelevant