Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lookism theory is dead

nonononono

nonononono

suicidalcel
★★★★
Lookism is a consequence of inhabiting the lowest levels of the social hierarchy. You get to the bottom and inhabit it through misfortune, look in the mirror, and think 'damn i'm ugly', you look in the mirror every day even for hours and it doesn't change and so you think, 'the reason i have low status and all the misfortunes of low status is BECUASE i'm ugly' -------------- but you'd actually be wrong. You look in the mirror while having low status and your brain tells you that your reflection is ugly and other people will see it as ugly, the relevant people in your social circle, your peers, AND THEY WOULD, but they see you as ugly as a consequence of your low status.

I know this because in addition to social status fluctuating normally at normal levels, I have had dramatic levels of social status temporarily and when I looked in the mirror at these times I looked GREAT.

Looks are a CONSEQUENCE of status. Low status - ugly looks. High status - attractive looks. This has been confirmed for me by various sources and my own experiences I used to stare in the mirror for hours every day research surgery and LDAR for months when I was 20 and that's almost a decade ago. I have a decade of thinking on this matter. You see people judge status by various things but mostly it's the sub-communicative sexual orchestrations.

You're coping. Its the other way around. Status is a consequence of looks. If you look good, society will lift you out of bad socioeconomic circumstances and make you high status. Think of all the models who came from humble backgrounds. They got spotted and scouted, and the rest is history.

You're coping. Its the other way around. Status is a consequence of looks. If you look good, society will lift you out of bad socioeconomic circumstances and make you high status. Think of all the models who came from humble backgrounds. They got spotted and scouted, and the rest is history.
Nagasaki :blackpill: agent

No status for your subhuman face

I don't think subsetting models as representing a general concept is a great argument.

THERE IS a grain of truth to what I'm saying though.

Tyga
licensed-image

Tell me he doesn't have a subhuman face.

Tell me he doesn't have a subhuman face.
He does but he also functions in a liberalized western social space which relentlessly seeks to elevate negros in spite of their lack of looks/talent/ability/value.

Lookism is not a theory, it's an axiom

Jeremy meeks is an obvious example. By law that was made by normies he should be getting raped and persecuted in jail. But none of that is happening.

He does but he also functions in a liberalized western social space which relentlessly seeks to elevate negros in spite of their lack of looks/talent/ability/value.
Basically lookism got him out of it. Plus his eyes arent shit black like certain negroes so it helped him

Jeremy meeks is an obvious example. By law that was made by normies he should be getting raped and persecuted in jail. But none of that is happening.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

I'm cherrypicking someone who looks like me
If you are a nigger and look like this shitskin and live in the west go back on your plasticboat and sail home :feelsYall:

If you are a nigger and look like this shitskin and live in the west go back on your plasticboat and sail home :feelsYall:
I'm not black but he has similar facial bones
He doesn't
You are being influenced by his status, his expression, the way he is posing, the way he has done his hair and his tattoos and the way he is dressed. If he just posted up the same face with none of that you would be telling him to LDAR

Status copes me.