Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Lookism", the Blackpilled Korean Manga

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Click here to read it.    <-------------

I'm on chapter 10 so far. Its pretty fucking blackpilled. It shows the reality of how a handsome male is treated vs how an ugly male is treated.

This is NOT an escapist manga. If anything, it's a realist one.

Synopsis:

In a society where looks mean everything, Park Hyung Suk, short, overweight and unattractive, is viciously bullied and abused on a daily basis, but never tells his overworked mother about it. One day, when his mother witnesses this abuse, she sends him to a better school. But unfortunately, he finds that this new school is just as cruel as the other.

One night, he wakes up to discover that he is suddenly tall, fit, and incredibly handsome. He returns to the bedroom to find his other unattractive body sleeping. He now has one mind, and two bodies. Whenever one falls asleep, the other is awakened, and whenever one is woken up, the other falls asleep. Afraid to show up at school for fear of being bullied again, he decides to use his new body for school. But how will it go? Will he finally be accepted?

Lookism is a Korean FightinggagPsychological HorrorwokRomantic Comedywebtoonseries, that started in 2014 and is drawn and written by Park Tae Joonundefined. Can be read in Korean hereundefined, and in English hereundefined.

It can also be read from the links in the synopsis.

Its kinda hard to read the broken English in this....

I read it for a bit but got bored as shit.

FUCk man this shit makes me so sad, that poor kid just bullied like that, goes home to his mom and takes it out on his mom omg makes me fucking actually cry.... its so sad fuck this world. All because hes short and ugly? Fucking just sad imagine the self hate and self pity he feels at the same time fuck this shit fucking hell. So fucking sad im gonna cry...

Virginp0wers said:

I suppose it could be. I'm a little more used to it than other people since I spend my time reading foreign shit.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
FUCk man this shit makes me so sad, that poor kid just bullied like that, goes home to his mom and takes it out on his mom omg makes me fucking actually cry.... its so sad fuck this world. All because hes short and ugly? Fucking just sad imagine the self hate and self pity he feels at the same time fuck this shit fucking hell. So fucking sad im gonna cry...

Just keep reading, it get's better for him. Unlike us....

a-virgin-nigger said:

Not a reader? Or was it just this manga in particular?

Kointo said:
Virginp0wers said:
I suppose it could be. I'm a little more used to it than other people since I spend my time reading foreign shit.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
Just keep reading, it get's better for him. Unlike us....

a-virgin-nigger said:
Not a reader? Or was it just this manga in particular?

This manga in particular. I kinda just forgot about it and dropped it. I was at the part when he was asleep and he wakes up as a good looking guy but he still sees his real self asleep and it turns out it was a dream.

a-virgin-nigger said:
This manga in particular. I kinda just forgot about it and dropped it. I was at the part when he was asleep and he wakes up as a good looking guy but he still sees his real self asleep and it turns out it was a dream.

...But it wasn't a dream. He just thought it was.

Kointo said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
...But it wasn't a dream. He just thought it was.

No point now to be honest. Lmao.

a-virgin-nigger said:
No point now to be honest. Lmao.

Why not? There's still 100 or so more chapters. It said it in the synopsis too that he would get a new body, so it's not really a spoiler.

this comic is actually suifuel

I did read it and it’s as blackpilled as it can get. I hope that the same would happen to me to what happened to that fat Incel guy...I always fantasize about waking up in a new body.

Octopusgun2 said:
I did read it and it’s as blackpilled as it can get. I hope that the same would happen to me to what happened to that fat Incel guy...I always fantasize about waking up in a new body.

Same. It would be complete euphoria for me to see all the Stacies and Chads envying me.

imagine the pure amount of happiness at becoming chad.

jagged0 said:
imagine the pure amount of happiness at becoming chad.

It would be heavenly

Read 4 chapters. Pretty great to see a realist manga like that. I love it. I hate shit escapist anime. Like accle world. Where an ugly fat manlet kid had Femoids obsessing or befriending him. Just REEEEEEEEEEE

DankIncel said:
Read 4 chapters. Pretty great to see a realist manga like that. I love it. I hate shit escapist anime. Like accle world. Where an ugly fat manlet kid had Femoids obsessing or befriending him. Just REEEEEEEEEEE

I think escapism has it's place too. The character being a fat manlet can help you relate to him as a fellow incel. Of course, it's just a fantastical reality meant to give virgins a cope.

Kointo said:
I think escapism has it's place too. The character being a fat manlet can help you relate to him as a fellow incel. Of course, it's just a fantastical reality meant to give virgins a cope.

How the fuck am I supposed to relate? I can't relate to Femoids treating me will or acknowledging my existence. Let alone having them obsess over me.
This Lookisim manga you posted is relatable though. The main character's Ugliness is making his life shit. The only solution is to have different genes.

DankIncel said:
How the fuck am I supposed to relate? I can't relate to Femoids treating me will or acknowledging my existence. Let alone having them obsess over me.

Imagination

I needed more blackpill material to rot on this sunday night , thanks op

Pouuop said:
I needed more blackpill material to rot on this sunday night , thanks op

Your welcome, sir.

I hate these websites that make you look at shit one page at a time for ad revenue. This website is better since it allows you to download the chapters:

https://www4.mangafreak.net/Manga/Lookism

blackcel said:
I hate these websites that make you look at shit one page at a time for ad revenue. This website is better since it allows you to download the chapters:

https://www4.mangafreak.net/Manga/Lookism

Is it safe to download though? Any viruses? I assume it's safe. I'll add it to the original post.

currently on chapter 4 , seeing the chad getting massively validated is sending endorphines in my brain holy shit

chad or death

EDIT : the giga chads introduced him into their secret group instead of bullying him REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CHAD OR DEATH

Pouuop said:
currently on chapter 4 , seeing the chad getting massively validated is sending endorphines in my brain holy shit

chad or death

EDIT : the giga chads introduced him into their secret group instead of bullying him REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CHAD OR DEATH

That's probably what would happen in real life. I don't think they're giga chads lol. I'd consider them normies except for Lee Jin Sung, who is a Chad.

REEEE manga was taken down or something I was actually enjoying it

BlaKdaGGeRz said:

Oh shit, which link?

BlaKdaGGeRz said:

Fixed it. The link leads to a different site now.

Kointo said:
Oh shit, which link?

mah nigga

Kointo said:
Oh shit, which link?

virus free?

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
mah nigga

virus free?

I haven't gotten any.

There might be some ads, but it won't be too much of a problem if you have adblock.

Koreans have good taste, the girls all represent the ideal femoid body

normiesgunnurm said:
Koreans have good taste, the girls all represent the ideal femoid body

Exactly what I was thinking. Any of those girls is my ideal femoid.

Koreans are blackpilled, that's why this manga is popular there and plastic surgery is at an all time high over there.

GeneticFilth said:
Koreans are blackpilled, that's why this manga is popular there and plastic surgery is at an all time high over there.

I think Japan may be as well. Lookism is spreading in the east.

I'm reading it OP, chapter 3 so far. So relatable how he was treated.

The beginning is legit good and fun to read but it degenerates into your typical yaoi faggot shit that does nothing more than glorify handsome men - kind of ironic if you ask me.

fagotonabike said:
The beginning is legit good and fun to read but it degenerates into your typical yaori faggot shit that does nothing more than glorify handsome men - kind of ironic if you ask me.

I don't think it glorifies handsome men. It's just showing the contrast between the life of an ugly and the life of a Chad. It shows that the life of a Chad is easier and better in every way.

Bri8564 said:
I'm reading it OP, chapter 3 so far. So relatable how he was treated.

It's very relatable.

Kointo said:
I don't think it glorifies handsome men. It's just showing the contrast between the life of an ugly and the life of a Chad. It shows that the life of a Chad is easier and better in every way.
Last time I remember the manga was heading into some faggotry between the handsome version of the ugly guy and the white hair dude

fagotonabike said:
Last time I remember the manga was heading into some faggotry between the handsome version of the ugly guy and the white hair dude
Hong Jae Yeol? Yeah, it shows that Chad can attract gay guys too. I don't think the attraction was reciprocated anyway.

I respect Koreans verh high out of Asians. Koreans pulls ER while other Asians are too pussy to pull an ER. Did I mention Koreans often have tons of kills while doing so.

That pretty boy has no chad facial features....LOL
No jawline...No chin..No deep set eyes.

AsiaCel said:
I respect Koreans verh high out of Asians. Koreans pulls ER while other Asians are too pussy to pull an ER. Did I mention Koreans often have tons of kills while doing so.

South Koreans are some of the "manliest" Asians, imo. They also have more of an "aggressive" humor, the most prominent example globally is arguably PSY's "Gentleman", whereas Japanese men, for instance, are extremely feminized. It's just when you compare K-Pop and J-Pop, K-Pop has a lot of humor in it, it's often very funny and "manly", whereas J-Pop often almost feels genderless and neutered. I don't care about masculinity per se and I always found this fixation masculinity to be silly TRP-shit, but there are some elements, such as the humor and the confidence that I find clearly superior to a whiny genderlessness of men who worship femoids to a point where they end up wishing that they themselves were women.

Red Shambhala said:
South Koreans are some of the "manliest" Asians, imo. They also have more of an "aggressive" humor, the most prominent example globally is arguably PSY's "Gentleman", whereas Japanese men, for instance, are extremely feminized. It's just when you compare K-Pop and J-Pop, K-Pop has a lot of humor in it, it's often very funny and "manly", whereas J-Pop often almost feels genderless and neutered. I don't care about masculinity per se and I always found this fixation masculinity to be silly TRP-shit, but there are some elements, such as the humor and the confidence that I find clearly superior to a whiny genderlessness of men who worship femoids to a point where they end up wishing that they themselves were women.

Ha. I never realized that before. I guess it's true on some grounds.

Aw maaan, stop torturing yourself and read it on a proper site: http://webtoons.com/en/drama/lookism/ep-1/viewer?title_no=1049&episode_no=1
I even posted this a while ago on our sub (good night, sweet prince).
I do think that the pace has slooowed near the (current - 128) last chapters, and the absolutely haram cancerous fangirls are fucking annoying (and the site seems like it's comprised of chadchasing comics, all of them), no way to read up some proper theory comments. But other than that reading is a breeze

Hadzabadza said:
Aw maaan, stop torturing yourself and read it on a proper site: http://webtoons.com/en/drama/lookism/ep-1/viewer?title_no=1049&episode_no=1
I even posted this a while ago on our sub (good night, sweet prince).
I do think that the pace has slooowed near the (current - 128) last chapters, and the absolutely haram cancerous fangirls are fucking annoying (and the site seems like it's comprised of chadchasing comics, all of them), no way to read up some proper theory comments. But other than that reading is a breeze

Thanks. I put that website as the link instead.

It's garbage

At first it looks like it's going to be redpilled, but around 30 chapters it starts bombarding you with bluepilled bullshit. One of the Stacies starts liking the midget fat fuck version of MC, bully Chads start acting "nicer", etc

Utter bullshit. Of course the author HAS to do that because bluepilled starry-eyed weebs won't read his shit otherwise. "Normal people" can't stand redpill/blackpill content, everything always has to have a "HAPPY ENDING :))))" or some bullshit aesop in it so they can keep coping that "things will get better for them too just like the MC of muh favorite animaymay series :DDDD"
-heightcel

Bob The Builder said:

Why is your post in quotes? Also yeah, that is some fucking bluepilled shit. I haven't read up to that part. I'm on chapter 19.

Bob The Builder said:

Heheh, yeah, basically that. At least one of chads (Vasco) acting better is justified later tho. Imo the author tries to mask red pills in spoonfuls of sugar for normies not to choke on them.

Hadzabadza said:
Heheh, yeah, basically that. At least one of chads (Vasco) acting better is justified later tho. Imo the author tries to mask red pills in spoonfuls of sugar for normies not to choke on them.

Fuckin hell. Right when I though I found a blackpilled piece of media, it had to be covered up with bluepilled dribble. At least the first chapters are overwhelmingly blackpilled.

Kointo said:
Fuckin hell. Right when I though I found a blackpilled piece of media, it had to be covered up with bluepilled dribble. At least the first chapters are overwhelmingly blackpilled.

Well, hey, at least he is using a lot of RL stories in the comic and goes around actually asking people about stuff.

On a side note, don't you think Berserk is black pilled? Or is it just "violent cuck" type black pilled?

You know, it makes me feel that there is a growing gaping niche hole in the market atm where people want blackpilled media. Maybe it's a good chance to chime in and become successcels?

Hadzabadza said:
Well, hey, at least he is using a lot of RL stories in the comic and goes around actually asking people about stuff.

On a side note, don't you think Berserk is black pilled? Or is it just "violent cuck" type black pilled?

You know, it makes me feel that there is a growing gaping niche hole in the market atm where people want blackpilled media. Maybe it's a good chance to chime in and become successcels?

This?

I haven't read or watched it. I like the synopsis though.

Hopefully people actually want blackpilled media. I think most people just want a fantasy world to escape to and experience.