Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Lookism", the Blackpilled Korean Manga

Kointo said:
This?

I haven't read or watched it. I like the synopsis though.

Hopefully people actually want blackpilled media. I think most people just want a fantasy world to escape to and experience.

Yup, I've watched the 3 animated films (Berserk: Golden Age) and they are as pegi 18 as it gets hehe. Although still somewhat bluepill in a couple moments, it's still all right. The most RP thing I've seen off the top of my head is 2009 Dorian Gray.

Hadzabadza said:
Yup, I've watched the 3 animated films (Berserk: Golden Age) and they are as pegi 18 as it gets hehe. Although still somewhat bluepill in a couple moments, it's still all right. The most RP thing I've seen off the top of my head is 2009 Dorian Gray.

Sounds good

@Kointo

Aw maaan, wtf, now he introduced the pErSoNaLiTy meme (with that same Stacy - Zoe) in ep 129. It just keeps getting better and better...

Hadzabadza said:
@Kointo

Aw maaan, wtf, now he introduced the pErSoNaLiTy meme (with that same Stacy - Zoe) in ep 129. It just keeps getting better and better...

As in making fun of the personality meme or saying it's real?

Kointo said:
As in making fun of the personality meme or saying it's real?

You'll see, I'm sure you'll get what I mean :p

Hadzabadza said:
You'll see, I'm sure you'll get what I mean :p

Alright. I'll have to continue reading it sometime. I haven't really gone back to it since I posted this thread. By ep do you mean chapter?

The Strongest Man Kurosawa may be a good reading for incels. The main character is a poor 40y old virgin.

Pasteleiro said:
The Strongest Man Kurosawa may be a good reading for incels. The main character is a poor 40y old virgin.

Looks good. I'll give it a read sometime.

Kointo said:
Alright. I'll have to continue reading it sometime. I haven't really gone back to it since I posted this thread. By ep do you mean chapter?

Yup, chapter. For some reason I recall the pages named as episodes. I mean, the pages are pretty huge (although the progression feels somewhat slower than it was) this comic is going faaaast, compared to some others